dgr828 is offline Registered User

Thumbs down This Show's Not Great On Turf

IT must be the system that has guided the Rams offense to success in the past.
    So far this season (including pre-season) this team lacks leadership, commitment, creativity, direction and heart on the offensive side of the ball.

"SHOW ME, GSOT!"

There seems to be no sense of urgency with the Rams offense and going through the motions has become their status quo. It's gotten to the point where the playcalling puts one to sleep! ("Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep...")
    This is a bad dream of the '90s, when the Rams can't figure out and beat the Fortyniners. The future of this team doesn't look promising. Please wake me, when this nightmare is over.

I will always be grateful that I had the good fortune to witness the display of the'GSOT' :However; Watching these Rams, simply SHOWS that they are not very GOOD ON TURF.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Re: This Show's Not Great On Turf

Hello? i thought monster park had grass... go back to sleep!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Hello? i thought monster park had grass... go back to sleep!
    HELLO? Just a play on words, BO PEEP...! WAKE UP!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    IT must be the system that has guided the Rams offense to success in the past.
    So far this season (including pre-season) this team lacks leadership, commitment, creativity, direction and heart on the offensive side of the ball.

"SHOW ME, GSOT!"

There seems to be no sense of urgency with the Rams offense and going through the motions has become their status quo. It's gotten to the point where the playcalling puts one to sleep! ("Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep...")
    This is a bad dream of the '90s, when the Rams can't figure out and beat the Fortyniners. The future of this team doesn't look promising. Please wake me, when this nightmare is over.

I will always be grateful that I had the good fortune to witness the display of the'GSOT' :However; Watching these Rams, simply SHOWS that they are not very GOOD ON TURF.
    I guess every team has their fair weather fans. Yeah, this loss hurt. After all the game was vs the bitter rival Whiners. No matter, this guy is never jumping off the Rams train ( bandwagon ) what ever label it's given. We are a better team at home but so is every other team in the NFL. I was totally convinced that would we not only win this game but make a statement and kill the Whiners. Ahhhh the parody in the NFL and the importance of winning at home.
    Road games are tough to win no matter the competiton, we all need to remember that.:x

:r RAMS :r