Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    blood85 Guest

Re: Sick of hearing how Washington beat themselves ....

Quote Originally Posted by Johny Utah View Post
    Sheer brilliance. They weren't who you thought they were why, because the Rams won?

Skins had won four in a row beating NO, Ari, Dallas, Phil. Those four teams all had top offenses, and the Redskins held them all well below their season averages. I won't even mention back to back road wins against Dallas and Philadelphia.

The Rams came in here and won. They played well. But face it, a fumble recovery for a touchdown was the only thing you did. A fluke fumble at that. And don't forget about the two gimmee picks Landry and Fletcher dropped.

Skins offense rolled up 368 yards. Portis did whatever he wanted to do all day. Yes you did get excellent pressure against our backup right tackle and our left tackle who sprained his knee early in the game.

Bulger had what, 130 some yards passing? Jackson 79 yards on 22 carries?

Congrats on the win, it was a big one. Your defense played well. They capitalized on a crucial turnover, and they deserved to win. But the Redskins are EXACTLY who we thought they were, one of the best teams in the NFC.
    Who cares about the yardage, we went into your house and busted out with a can of whoop-ass!!

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

All I have to say, is that this is class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins_KDawg View Post
    The 'Skins definitely had a part in the loss. To say they didn't make some really cruddy plays would be inaccurate. However, I do hate when everyone claims thats the only reason we lost. We lost because the Rams showed up and played better football than the Redskins. That's all there is to it.

The Rams beat us.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

And on the other end of the spectrum of class, where is CTfan08,our fav. dingleberry of a Giants fan, now that they got dumped by the Browns?!!

Ramer Guest

I live in the DC area and all I keep hearing is how lucky we were to win that game. If they didn't turn the ball over so much, they would have kicked our butt. BULL!!! We won & the deadskins need to stop crying! GO RAMS!

Skins_KDawg Guest

Not sure why everyone feels the need to bash each other here. It's not like we're rivals. The Rams won. We made mistakes, and they did what a team that deserves to win should do, capitalized.

The Rams took advantage of the situations they were in and they won the football game. There's not much more you can say. We didn't take advantage of plenty of situations. Winners (on a given week) do those things.

The Rams were better on Sunday. Again, congratulations to the Rams. We need to stop making excuses and move on. We got the L, they got the W.

PS: I'm jealous that you guys have Chris Long. Kid is going to be a stud.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

As always, it's a minority on both sides that are jawing.

You have a damned good team with every chance of going deep in the post season.

Long is certainly one of the few bright spots so far this season for us. We made some decent picks this year but they can't stay healthy.

Can we have London back, please?

Skins_KDawg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post

Can we have London back, please?
    Absolutely not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12