RAMble On is offline Registered User

The Silver Lining

There is always a bright side

If we beat the Whiners, we can still lose one more and win the division.

This was not a loss against an opponent in our division.

Even with the 13 turnovers in the 2 games we lost, we still had a great chance to win.

It is better to falter now and to peak going into the playoffs.

Martz learned a lesson about using challenges at the right time. Just in time.

Without further injury, we will be healthy for the playoffs.

We are still the RAMS!

The Spartan General-King Leonidas shouted "Molon Labe" to the Persian King Xerxes, when Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, and his people if they would lay down their arms. The phrase literally means, "Come and get them"... At the time, the Persian army outnumbered the Spartans 600,000 to 300, or 2,000-1.

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the positive note. I need to hear as many of those as possible this week.:upset:
    MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Positives:

8 - 2
    First place with the tiebreaker
    A solid D

Folks, we are still 8 and 2. Still in first place, and still have the inside track for home field advantage. I do think it is great that we are 8-2, but I do believe we could be undefeated. What is it that Marshall said; "Do not be afraid of excellence?"

Hang on to the ball more, please. We are a team that dosen't necessarily have to strive for the extra yard every time. How often have we picked up the 3rd and 10? Quite often. Pick your spots guys. I love the fact of the extra effort, but Kurt, throwing the ball away every now and then may be a good thing. Marshall, Trung, and everyone that runs the ball, two hands please. Fans, its ok to be frustrated, but hey, we are in first, with a favorable stretch run schedule. Just remember, we could have the aints record.

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Our Rams were embarrased on MNF before a national audience.Martz finally decided to address the turnover situation as a major problem.The Rams have a lot of pride and I believe they will turn things around.Bring on the Falcons!

GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

jdpbmo is offline Registered User

uninspired football

Was it me or did everyone else see a Rams team that just had no pep? And if I wasn't just seeing things, explain how you can come into such a huge game and not be "up"? Further add that we owed TB some payback for last year. I just don't know why you wouldn't come prepared to play. I thought the referees had a lousy game, but the Rams lost it no doubt. Any team that we play that is talented is going to stand a good chance of winning if we give them 5 extra chances to score. I know it's a broken record, but until they start hanging on to the ball they will continue to be inconsistent. In the past they would just move that ball down the field and no one would even think about laying it on the turf. Maybe Martz doesn't penalize those responsible for the turnovers strict enough. I would just hate to see us in the playoffs and lose because of a problem that wasn't addressed all season long. The most consistent thing on our team over the last 2 years has been Wilkens. He is the best kicker in football. Our football coverage still stinks. Hell, on-side kick it or kick it out of bounds. That way the opposition can't get it past the 35 every time. We need to find someone we can sign for next to nothing that does 1 thing...kick the ball deep in the end zone on kickoffs, so the opposition has to drive it 80 yards every time out. jd