Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: SI's M. Silver on Rams Front office--W-O-W

Probably Tyoka, maybe Marshall, but more likely Tyoka.
    Just my opinion, but I don't think it's Tyoka. For that matter, I don't think it's anyone on the Defense. Football is a team sport, but it's not unusual for there to be a divide between offensive players and defensive players. I mean the only time they wear the same jersey is on gameday. The offense and defense hit each other more than they do opposing players and sometimes that can cause problems between the two units.

When a team goes to the crapper, it's not unusual for the defense to blame the offense and vice versa, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if this is an offensive player. And since Faulk and Silver are reportedly friends, it makes even more sense for the outer to be Faulk.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Comments by Tyoka in another recent article seem to rule him out.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

LordOfTheRams Guest

Whoever it was needs to be cut!

AJD45 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    I don't want players to trash the team.

Frankly, as a fan, all I care about is performance on the field. I don't care one bit who hates who in the front office, or which players are sulking or don't like their teammates. I'd rather all that be kept "in house."

So, when I read an article like Silver's, which is intended to be shocking, and its filled with rehashing of old stories, unnamed quotes and, worst of all, Kyle Turleyisms, all I can do is yawn.
    Fully agree. I'd also like to add that people need to understand that the author, Silver, is an S.F. Bay Area homer -- a ***** fan and a Rams hater. This is exactly as you said, not even a story -- just a rehash of old stories and unnamed quotes that were most likely made off the record, which he didn't honor, to pile on the Rams while they're down, all because of the writer's personal agenda.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234