CanadianRam! is offline Registered User

SI's Peter King Predicts 10 point Rams win!

Buffalo Bills (3-0) at St. Louis Rams (0-3)
    Would anyone have guessed the Bills would be a road favorite by more than a touchdown in this decade? Something about this game doesn't smell right to me. Ram GM Billy Devaney said the other day the team is putting every ounce of energy into winning this one game, and Trent Green will play more decisively than Marc Bulger was, if both of their recent history is any indication. Just a hunch the Rams have a big Sunday in 'em.

Prediction: St. Louis Rams 23, Buffalo Bills 13

I personally guarantee we win this game...or I will stop watching the Rams this season.
    With crucial university applications coming up and needing a 95 average this year to get into a top-tier university, I really need to set my priorities and if the Rams can't be competitive, I may have to look forward to next year.
    That being said, I feel confident (delusional?) that the Rams will win!
    GO RAMS!!!!

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Re: SI's Peter King Predicts 10 point Rams win!

I'm all for a loss if Linehan gets fired this weekend. That's my main focus right now is losing the coaching staff. I'm not gonna be wearing Bills jerseys tomorrow, but if Linehan is going to be fired, then I'm all for it...it may make me feel like a bad fan, but we need the change so bad right now.

I don't think its fair to compare Green to Bulger tomorrow. Jacob Bell will be back in the line, which is a major upgrade from Goldberg. Avery will be playing opposite of Holt also. Which is a target Bulger didn't have for the majority of last week. When Avery got the ball, he made good plays.

I am still against this benching and when Linehan gets fired, I hope the new coach puts Bulger back in the line up and motivates him to remain calm.

I don't trust SI too much anyways...we're playing a hungry Bills team.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

If we win, it'll be because of the players' own will not because of Linehan. I'd hate to see a win because I don't want Linehan to be here anymore, he's done enough damage with this team, he needs to be fired.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

punahou is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    I'm all for a loss if Linehan gets fired this weekend. That's my main focus right now is losing the coaching staff. I'm not gonna be wearing Bills jerseys tomorrow, but if Linehan is going to be fired, then I'm all for it...it may make me feel like a bad fan, but we need the change so bad right now.

I don't think its fair to compare Green to Bulger tomorrow. Jacob Bell will be back in the line, which is a major upgrade from Goldberg. Avery will be playing opposite of Holt also. Which is a target Bulger didn't have for the majority of last week. When Avery got the ball, he made good plays.

I am still against this benching and when Linehan gets fired, I hope the new coach puts Bulger back in the line up and motivates him to remain calm.

I don't trust SI too much anyways...we're playing a hungry Bills team.

1 win this season doenst off-set the 2.5 years of turmoil I and we have had with the Linewho regime.

I would be very, very miffed if the Rams win, and that resulted in the saving of Linewho's job.

I would rather have the Rams lose, take a step backwards, so they can take 2 steps forward by ridding themselvesof Linewho.

Then the next step after that is to get rid of Zygmillen.

crazyl3gs is offline Registered User

If this is true, then Peter King is one sadistic S.O.B. First he predicts that Linehan will get his walking papers if the Rams lose, then he goes out and predicts that the Rams will win?!

If Peter King's crystal ball turns out to be true, I'm personally going to hunt him down and smash it to itty bitty pieces with my (St.) Louisville Slugger.

Marc Bulger Fan is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

With everything that is going on, I rather see the rams lose tomorrow. I don't want Linehan around anymore, one win doesn't mean jack when the problems are still there.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

So, in other words, you will be getting your slugger out no matter what?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyl3gs View Post
    If this is true, then Peter King is one sadistic S.O.B. First he predicts that Linehan will get his walking papers if the Rams lose, then he goes out and predicts that the Rams will win?!

If Peter King's crystal ball turns out to be true, I'm personally going to hunt him down and smash it to itty bitty pieces with my (St.) Louisville Slugger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I am just amazed at what I am reading from these posts,die hard,life long Rams fans want to lose to get rid of a coach and with very good reason,this is something I never thought I would see,Chip really needs to step up this week and take care of business,what Linehan has done to this team is unbelievable and needs to stop,I don't think as loyal fans we should ever have to sit back and decide weather to root for the Rams or hope they lose to get changes made.Just do it Chip

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    I am just amazed at what I am reading from these posts,die hard,life long Rams fans want to lose to get rid of a coach and with very good reason,this is something I never thought I would see,Chip really needs to step up this week and take care of business,what Linehan has done to this team is unbelievable and needs to stop,I don't think as loyal fans we should ever have to sit back and decide weather to root for the Rams or hope they lose to get changes made.Just do it Chip
    its makin me feel ill JK,on the day of probably the must important game in the last 5 years...my head and my heart are goin in totally opposite directions!

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

im hoping Long,Carriker and our other young guns have a good game but we ultimately lose!

if we lose and Linny stays..im gonna need some serious restraining!

eldfan is offline Registered User

I hope we win but in my mind one thing has nothing to do with the other. Linehan will still be the wrong coach for this team and at the end of the day he should be fire. But I can never root against the rams. If we win I do agree it will be because of professional pride. If we lose and lose big the players will show they just don't give a d### anymore.
    :ramlogo:

Bufftp is offline Registered User

Lookig forward to a good game today-no injuries. If it is at all helpfull he picked us to lose against the Seahawks, and Jags.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    its makin me feel ill JK,on the day of probably the must important game in the last 5 years...my head and my heart are goin in totally opposite directions!
    me to, I am usually pumped on Sunday mornings but today is a different story,remember a few years back when we were 0-5 and the 5-0 Raiders were in town and if I remember Rams fans were feeling good and liked our chances,The Rams won and everyone was thrilled,today if the Rams win everyone will be saying,oh s*** does this mean Linehan stays.

general counsel is offline Registered User

Canadian, with all due respect, win or lose this game, putting your focus on the 95 average to get into the top tier university is a lot more important to your future then whether the rams win a few games at the margain this year. Trust me, we arent going to the super bowl. We are supportive and love having you on the board. Keep your head in the game and ace those exams.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

btimsah Guest

I also predicted a win, but only if our offense opens it up and our defense creates more pressure with fast blitzes. These slow cover-3 zone dog fires really suck with this team. We need man defense and just bring more than they can block. let the defensive line loose, don't have them "occupy blockers", have them destroy and go through those damn blockers! Because our linebackers (and db's) suck and don't fill consistently.

Go out there and play real aggressive football!!!
    Last edited by btimsah; -09-28-2008 at 02:22 PM.