Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Re: SJ pulls a T.O on the sideline

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    why is yelling a problem,it wasn't a big deal, it's an emotional game,IT'S FOOTBALL if you have a problem with that maybe you should watch golf and you might want to work on your golf clap for next weekend.
    Get in the hole!

War on the shore????

Think they shout there too.................far too much for my delicate constitution.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    why is yelling a problem,it wasn't a big deal, it's an emotional game,IT'S FOOTBALL if you have a problem with that maybe you should watch golf and you might want to work on your golf clap for next weekend.
    Dude, what's going on here? Is this really necessary? ramsbruce is one of the most even handed posters we have and certainly hasn't shown any confrontational attitudes. Maybe you need to back it up a notch on the attack meter?

Truth is offline Registered User

At this point in time ( I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, without notice), I have to agree that I like the fact that SOMEONE on this squad cares how we play. Unless and until this team learns to play with focus and intensity, they will continue to lose.

As for giving Jackson the ball more, I agree. However, I don't believe we need to be one dimensional. Should we have given the ball to Jackson on 4th and 2? Probably, but had we not made a 1st down, we would be discussing how we should have tried for a FG. To me, the biggest problem is still preparation and game planning. We still look lost out there. We're great between the 20's, but are less than stellar in the redzone. We had the same issue last year. I don't care how many yards Bulger, Jackson, Holt, et al get a game if we can't score TD's

On paper we have one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. Unfortunately, the game is not played on paper. Once we hit the field, all bets are off.

Now, do I hink the season is over for the Rams? If we keep seeing what we've seen in the first 2 games, yes. However, I have to believe that we can get our act together. If we do, this division is wide open.
    Last edited by Truth; -09-16-2007 at 10:12 PM.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Dude, what's going on here? Is this really necessary? ramsbruce is one of the most even handed posters we have and certainly hasn't shown any confrontational attitudes. Maybe you need to back it up a notch on the attack meter?
    Thanks Mike.

jkramsfan talked with me, and everything is fine now.

Let's just win against TB and get on a roll. :l

Oh and I don't even like golf.
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -09-17-2007 at 07:06 PM.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Was it proven that he was yelling at the coaching staff? Like I said earlier, it looked to me like he was yelling at Romberg.

IMO, sometimes yelling and getting emotional is warranted, like now. I'm with Jackson on this.

Linehan said that he was yelling cause he wasn't getting the ball enough or something. Someone posted the article.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Milan View Post
    Linehan said that he was yelling cause he wasn't getting the ball enough or something. Someone posted the article.
    Someone posted a quote, but not an article so it's hard to put things in proper context. Hopefully an article is posted that will clear things up.

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

Only thing I've really heard about it was a reference in Burwell's column about Jackson cursing at the coaches and anybody who could hear. Of course he was up in the press box so he only knows what he saw with his binoculars and what others on the field told him.

Oh and Bernie kinda said something about it. When asked about player support for Linehan he said there has been sniping from Bulger and Jackson.

That's not much to go on, pure rumor and speculation at this point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123