LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

SLOW and Complacent New Rams Logo

This team gave up and SJ needs to get in shape! That run down the side line after the sweet spin moves would have been great but he ran out of gas and did not recover in time to get back on the field before Looker got the TD. Seriously he used to be alot faster then that what happened? At the end of the Game Bulger who has never looked so bad (i dont want to hear he had no protection either because multiple plays he missed wide open receivers) threw a bomb to Holt and he seemed to just stop running??? It would have been hard to come down with the pass but I think he could have at least made an effort. This team looks so slow and complacent I cant beleive it. It has to be the coach it has to be. How does a player not give a damn about winning? I dont care what anyone wants to say that whole team looked like they were thinking "oh well we lost again." I saw Bulger and Jackson joking after a bad play it's like WTF are you laughing for."Hey man you want to go smoke a jay with me after the game? Yeah man I cant beleive these idiots paid us over a 100 million. I hear that! SCORE!"

I will bleed blue and Gold until I die its just a shame I have to remind myself that every Sunday evening as I read text after text of my friends informing me how bad my team is.

LET'S GO DODGERS

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: SLOW and Complacent New Rams Logo

[QUOTE=LaRamsFanLongTime;246636]

I will bleed blue and Gold until I die its just a shame I have to remind myself that every Sunday evening [QUOTE]

...and Monday morning and every time I come to ClanRam.com to try to find something positive to dwell on...

Negativity abounds, but then there is not a lot to be positive about when the Rams head for the showers after a game. Yet.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Re: SLOW and Complacent New Rams Logo

YUP there is always that YET If I can survive the 90's im ready for this slump.

Everytime I try to add rep points I get told to spread it around I think its been about a year since I gave anyone rep. Hell last season I was in bed for the last 2 months and could not use the computer yet I still cannot give out rep????
    Last edited by LaRamsFanLongTime; -09-22-2008 at 01:47 AM.
    LET'S GO DODGERS