Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    theodus69 is offline Registered User

So how long do we give Bulger?

I'm not sure Bulger's age but he looks 50. Anyhow, How many more seasons do we go with Mr. great stats before we really go after the Franchise QB we need? His time is running out and we are gonna be with another Tony Banks if we don't make A MOVE sometime soon. Anybody have an eye on any up and coming Propects in the college ranks? Would'nt it be a good Idea to maybe look for a sleeper this year?

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Tony Banks is offline Registered User

Re: So how long do we give Bulger?

Careful what you say. There will only be ONE Tony Banks.
    :1:

Rambos is offline Registered User

How many pro bowls did Tony Banks play in?

Would'nt it be a good Idea to maybe look for a sleeper this year?
    QB is not on my list, DE.WR,LB,SS,CB,OL

I say four more years before we start looking.

Bulger is not the reason we were 3-13 last year. I think we should stick with him as long as his body holds up. I'm not sure how much more he can take though.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    I'm not sure Bulger's age but he looks 50. Anyhow, How many more seasons do we go with Mr. great stats before we really go after the Franchise QB we need? His time is running out and we are gonna be with another Tony Banks if we don't make A MOVE sometime soon. Anybody have an eye on any up and coming Propects in the college ranks? Would'nt it be a good Idea to maybe look for a sleeper this year?
    Whats your hang up with Bulger? Are you Kurt Warners brother? All the problems with this team and you think Bulger is it. This is absolutely rediculous. You have been banging on him for a while yet you ask everyone else for their opinion. Where is yours? What should we do if he is so bad and who should we bring in? Im all for looking to the future but Bulger still has at least a good 4 to 5 years left. He is not the problem with this team. Should we blow our 1st draft pick on a QB this year? Maybe by 2011 he will be ready to take over IF he's any good. This team is lucky to have Bulger imagine how bad they would be without him. We would be the Ravens without a defense. We were 3-13 with no offensive line, and Bulger getting whacked on a regular basis. Bulger is fine but I'd love to hear your opinion on what we should do it should be very entertaining.
    Just Fix It

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    How many pro bowls did Tony Banks play in?

QB is not on my list, DE.WR,LB,SS,CB,OL

I say four more years before we start looking.
    4 yrs......................wow. glad to know you're not in the bfront office.HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Banks View Post
    Bulger is not the reason we were 3-13 last year. I think we should stick with him as long as his body holds up. I'm not sure how much more he can take though.
    Once we get the lone all shored up ,you may find we will need a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Whats your hang up with Bulger? Are you Kurt Warners brother? All the problems with this team and you think Bulger is it. This is absolutely rediculous. You have been banging on him for a while yet you ask everyone else for their opinion. Where is yours? What should we do if he is so bad and who should we bring in? Im all for looking to the future but Bulger still has at least a good 4 to 5 years left. He is not the problem with this team. Should we blow our 1st draft pick on a QB this year? Maybe by 2011 he will be ready to take over IF he's any good. This team is lucky to have Bulger imagine how bad they would be without him. We would be the Ravens without a defense. We were 3-13 with no offensive line, and Bulger getting whacked on a regular basis. Bulger is fine but I'd love to hear your opinion on what we should do it should be very entertaining.
    Obviously, I don't feel he has that much left. And know i ain't Warners brother , he is the best we ever had,but if you think Bu;lger has 4-5 years left , then you are quite the dreamer pal. he has maybe 2, more like one and what do intend to do when all of a sudden your hero don't have anything left? It's time to find a franchise QB,,,,,Like it or not!!!!!

His time is running out and we are gonna be with another Tony Banks if we don't make A MOVE sometime soon.
    He can't be Tony Banks until he gets a dog named Felony.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Obviously, I don't feel he has that much left. And know i ain't Warners brother , he is the best we ever had,but if you think Bu;lger has 4-5 years left , then you are quite the dreamer pal. he has maybe 2, more like one and what do intend to do when all of a sudden your hero don't have anything left? It's time to find a franchise QB,,,,,Like it or not!!!!!
    Your theory is laughable, yet all you say is it's time for a franchise qb. Anyone in mind? You think any of the rookies will be ready to play at Bulgers level in the next 3 years? Come on man this is the NFL Bulger has 4 to 5 years left. WHO should we get what should we do, your the only one so far in this thread wanting him gone yet have no answers for what should be done. How you figure he only has 1 year left is beyond me. He has plenty of football in him. The only way I agree with you is if the line is as bad next year as it was this year. He's not my hero just the best thing we have and a top 10 qb some would say top 5. Lets really blow the roster up and draft a QB and bench Bulger and really see what it's like when we go back to the Tony Banks days. Give us something besides we need a franchise qb we have one already and plenty of teams would rather have Bulger than who they have now.
    Just Fix It

If i'm wrong ,great. I think we should get on the ball on finding a franchise QB. Doesn't anybody feel that way? just me I guess. why do you feel Bulger will do that great when he had a good team where did he get us? No where, but he was pro bowler..... so was Garcia. Big deal. bring someone in to grow with this team and I think we may see a SB win again!!!

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Bulger has 5 years left on his contract, and hes a great QB IMO. 3 years would be around the time to draft a top QB to groom as Bulgers replacement, and if we wanna try and find a sleeper in the later rounds i say we do that any of the years after this years, because we dont need to think about a qb right now, we need to protect him and worry about the lines and corners and basically, the whole team.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Who is Bulger?
    We just signed Trent Green at QB and all we need is a stock boy as his backup.

Let me rephrase this. i feel Bulger is our guy now but the novelty is wearing thin. 5 yrs is a reach with 12 ft arm. Bulger is beat up and I feel his best days are behind him. he has good #'s but I don't feel he can get us over the hump. For one reason by the time this team is good again, he will be done.bulger would be a good teacher for 2 years for ba rookie. Believe me it's gonna sneak up on you and we will be in QB sitcho out of nowhere. I just feel it's time to mold somebody.

GameTime is offline Registered User

I agree with keeping Bulger as the guy. He did make the probowl 2yrs ago.

Tony Banks??? Not sure if thats even possible. He is one of a kind.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -03-13-2008, 11:20 PM