Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: So many opportunities... TO VENT!

After seeing the stats, as Rambos suggested, I think the Rams -- yes, if I dare agree on this -- played reasonably well (again, as far as stats go).

Now a bit off topic: I remember reading on the streaming NFL page a 4th and something for the frisky whiners and they were rather behind in their own territory, i.e., meaning that after the punt the Rams would have very good field position. ...Then I see that the whiner punter kicks a 71 yarder!?! Did our punt return player just leave the ball keep rolling further into our back yard? If so, who was that? What happened...

It's a heartbreaking shame we couldn't capitalize on several opportunities. I don't feel like venting anymore; this game has taken on the heartbreaker type for me.

:\

Rambos is offline Registered User

Then I see that the whiner punter kicks a 71 yarder!?! Did our punt return player just leave the ball keep rolling further into our back yard? If so, who was that? What happened...
    Did not hit and roll much, that was a big play we had them backed up. Another great D series, and the punter hit a massive punt!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: So many opportunities ... TO VENT!

"You canít lose games like this when you have so many opportunities to get a win at home and in your division. It hurts, but in no way, shape, form or fashion is this season over with based on today." -- Dante Hall
    It hurts? Does it ever. :\

But I'm starting to find the silver lining in all this -- that the Rams did in effect play better, especially the defense, that there was a concerted effort and performance if not for those mental errors made by (and admitted by) those who fumbled, etc. We do have a cohesive team, I believe.

I just hope that Bulger will be okay to play. I'm sure Frerotte will be called out of the 'bullpen' this week.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Funny how the offense looks so much better when Bulger decides to throw the ball to players not named Holt. No slight to Torry, I just hate when Bulger gets in a zone where he thinks that Torry is the only one who can make a play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12