RamWraith is offline Registered User

Some Bernie words

Interesting that Linny putting some Martz back in

I just wonder why he took all of the Martz offense out in the first place.

my gosh, keep some plays that work....and that the QBs and receivers are comfortable and successful running.... Linehan can change the philosophy and be more conservative without junking plays that worked.

He must have been really insecure about replacing Martz because of all the points the Rams once scored under Martz. I understand any new coach's desire to establish his own identity ... but be sensible about it.... even the greatest coaches acknowledge that they borrow freely from others... if there are some plays that clicked for this group, those plays should have been kept in circulation. It makes no sense to me to throw everything out.

--B

i was saying linehan was insecure about Martz's offense -- reputation of that offense. I think he is. he's been taking little shots at Martz in press conferences. which is fine. i just want the man to use plays that work and i dont care who devised the plays. and yes, good for Linny that he put that aside and did what he needed to do for this game. agreed.

--B

Did you see Warner hollering at the center on the sideline?

Bad form.

But the Warner disciples already are calling post-game shows -- which are really bad today -- blaming the fumble on everyone else.

I don't know what's worse -- the boys at 590 using their show to rip game broadcasters or our guys on 1380 being apologists for the Linehan red-zone offense and screaming at callers who try to challenge them.

--B

Warner not the same after absorbing that hit....

seen that before.

--B

WW is a helluva player.

good man, too.

-B

Haslett D saves the day so far...

but the offense took advantage of those TO's and momentum shift.

good partnership in that 1st half.

-B

Holt shoved?

It was terrible work by that back judge. utterly incompetent.

--B

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Some Bernie words

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    Interesting that Linny putting some Martz back in

I just wonder why he took all of the Martz offense out in the first place.
    So, in Blarney's mind, any pass play of 20 yards or more is the "Martz offense." Which means, by extension, that the "Martz offense" was also utilized by Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Kenny Stabler, Joe Namath and Otto Graham.

He must have been really insecure about replacing Martz because of all the points the Rams once scored under Martz.
    No, Blarney, I think you're the one who's insecure. Otherwise, you wouldn't constantly take shots at a coach merely because he won't treat you like a celebrity.

i was saying linehan was insecure about Martz's offense -- reputation of that offense. I think he is. he's been taking little shots at Martz in press conferences. which is fine.
    Note the complete lack of examples of these "little shots" (which, as far as I can tell, have not occurred). Of course, Blarney doesn't care about that - not when he can set up his next article which will clearly be about some sort of rivalry between the Linehan Rams and the Martz Lions.

I don't know what's worse -- the boys at 590 using their show to rip game broadcasters or our guys on 1380 being apologists for the Linehan red-zone offense and screaming at callers who try to challenge them.
    Let's just say they're tied for second behind your ongoing potshots against Linehan.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

So, in Blarney's mind, any pass play of 20 yards or more is the "Martz offense." Which means, by extension, that the "Martz offense" was also utilized by Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Kenny Stabler, Joe Namath and Otto Graham.
    LOL

Well lets see....... Linehan got his plays from Martz who got his plays from Coryell who got his plays from...........

Who cares, if it works don't fix it.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

2 td's in 3 games, it's pretty safe to say this isn't mad mikes offense.