general counsel is offline Registered User

Some great plays in the game...

by the whiners.

-Tony parish hit right on the ball on curtis in the end zone. He knocked the ball out not with a big hit, but with a shot directly on the ball.
    -brandon lloyd. the guy made some terrific catches. I thought the db's played pretty well. The receivers were NOT wide open at all. Our pass rush was weak and we didnt give up many big plays. The flanker throw was a great catch, they did some damage on screens, but that is the best we have tackled in three years.
    -I think rattay is pretty good. Just like the rest of these guys, you cant throw from flat on your ass. The guy won the game with NO running game. He is not marc bulger, but blaming him for the sf season last year makes no sense to me.
    -the play at the end of the game was senstational. the guy pulled it away from Ike, it would have been a nice play just to hit him a bit and cause the incompletion.
    -the play on rev ike in the end zone was very very well done. i believe it was shawnte spencer, he impressed me with his coverage. If he is not right on Ike, that ball is a td also. the throw might have been a tad underthrown, but it was still right there.
    -give them credit for a perfectly executed onside kick and very very gutsy defense, especially in the redzone.

As has been true throughout the ages, when playing an inferior opponent, especially on the road, failure to take advantage with td's early lets them stay in the game, gives them confidence, keeps the crowd loud and often leads to upsets. Failure to get in the end zone early really hurt us, but the special teams plays killed us.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Re: Some great plays in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    by the whiners.

-Tony parish hit right on the ball on curtis in the end zone. He knocked the ball out not with a big hit, but with a shot directly on the ball.
    -brandon lloyd. the guy made some terrific catches. I thought the db's played pretty well. The receivers were NOT wide open at all. Our pass rush was weak and we didnt give up many big plays. The flanker throw was a great catch, they did some damage on screens, but that is the best we have tackled in three years.
    -I think rattay is pretty good. Just like the rest of these guys, you cant throw from flat on your ass. The guy won the game with NO running game. He is not marc bulger, but blaming him for the sf season last year makes no sense to me.
    -the play at the end of the game was senstational. the guy pulled it away from Ike, it would have been a nice play just to hit him a bit and cause the incompletion.
    -the play on rev ike in the end zone was very very well done. i believe it was shawnte spencer, he impressed me with his coverage. If he is not right on Ike, that ball is a td also. the throw might have been a tad underthrown, but it was still right there.
    -give them credit for a perfectly executed onside kick and very very gutsy defense, especially in the redzone.

As has been true throughout the ages, when playing an inferior opponent, especially on the road, failure to take advantage with td's early lets them stay in the game, gives them confidence, keeps the crowd loud and often leads to upsets. Failure to get in the end zone early really hurt us, but the special teams plays killed us.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Yep........
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild