Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Some interesting stats re: our rookie class

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Some interesting stats re: our rookie class

    Another interesting stat is that Tavon Austin leads the NFL with seven drops


  2. #17
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,083
    Rep Power
    132

    Re: Some interesting stats re: our rookie class

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    Another interesting stat is that Tavon Austin leads the NFL with seven drops
    Disturbing is the way I'd describe this stat. If I've got this right, 23 receptions and 7 drops means that he's had 30 catchable balls, and is dropping almost 25% of them. Yikes!
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -10-09-2013 at 01:59 PM.

  3. #18
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,709
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Some interesting stats re: our rookie class

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Disturbing is the way I'd describe this stat. If I've got this right, 23 receptions and 7 drops means that he's had 30 catchable balls, and is dropping almost 25% of them. Yikes!
    Tavon, this is my good friend Torry. Torry, this is......whoa, whoa, whoa, young man! Don't shake his hand. Your hands are not yet worthy to touch his hands. He will teach you to catch a ball. Then, and only THEN, will you be allowed to shake his hand.
    RamDez and gap like this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  4. #19
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,083
    Rep Power
    132

    Re: Some interesting stats re: our rookie class

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Tavon, this is my good friend Torry. Torry, this is......whoa, whoa, whoa, young man! Don't shake his hand. Your hands are not yet worthy to touch his hands. He will teach you to catch a ball. Then, and only THEN, will you be allowed to shake his hand.
    Holt is the perfect reference here. He worked tirelessly to master his craft. I remember him spending hours catching balls being launched at light speed from a jugs machine, from every possible angle. If Austin isn't doing the same, he needs to start.

  5. #20
    macrammer's Avatar
    macrammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Livermore, Ca/ Arnold,Ca
    Age
    55
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Some interesting stats re: our rookie class

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Holt is the perfect reference here. He worked tirelessly to master his craft. I remember him spending hours catching balls being launched at light speed from a jugs machine, from every possible angle. If Austin isn't doing the same, he needs to start.
    I was just thinking about this last night......I think it was 1000 catches he used to do in his workout?
    Rambos likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Rookie WR Stats Tell An Interesting Story
    By AvengerRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: -10-16-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. A few interesting defensive stats...
    By HUbison in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: -05-27-2011, 09:28 PM
  3. Interesting Stats on DTs
    By RamsSB99 in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -06-08-2007, 10:41 PM
  4. some interesting stats from the game
    By ramhard in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: -10-19-2005, 10:28 PM
  5. Interesting stats that raise a question...
    By Yodude in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: -12-28-2004, 06:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •