rammiser is offline Registered User

Some Random Rams observations and maybe a few others.

1. Danny Amendola's catch was incredible because Bradford didnt ease it in there it was a scorcher and Amendola stabbed it out of the air, for a great catch.

2. Steven Jackson was hurting yet he gutted it out for this team. Anyone who questions him or his heart just isnt a Rams fan. On the long screen play Jackson caught you could tell he was running about 70 percent speed and couldnt cut like normal. He is a Beast with a big heart.

3. Bradford still makes rookie mistakes but also makes up for it with throws like the pin point td to Gibson. If you go back and watch that play there wasnt any room for error and Bradford squeezed it right in there.

4. This defense is really good. They can get pressure on the qb with four guys. Fred Robbins has been a fantastic pick up. He is just as disruptive as Hall and Long and gets huge push up the middle.

5. Clayton is our number one and Amendola is a true slot guy. If Gibson can learn to make the easy catches and not just the tough ones he could easily supplant Robinson as the number two guy.

6. Funny how dgr (who is really a whiner fan) isnt around much when the Rams are winning.

7. LMAO the whiners are 0-4.

8. Looks like Spags just might be a good coach afterall. He has the defense flying around and has them playing pretty disciplined football.

9. Where did this James Hall come from? The guy is absolutely on fire. He may be benefitting from Long getting most of the attention but he is taking full advantage.

10. I don't know if we will beat the Lions but it will be fun to watch. This team doesnt lay down like the teams of the past few years and even when we lose I at least know they gave it 100 percent.

Go Rams keep the streak alive!!!

Just Fix It

thermobee is offline Registered User

Re: Some Random Rams observations and maybe a few others.

I was thinking the exact same thing today. Some of our "fans" just disappeared, it makes no sense. If anything everyone should be here cheering and being excited about the team playing well. I can think of at least 3-4 trolls that havent been around the past week and a half.

Rich86 is offline Registered User

i agree with all especially 4, 8, 9. fred robbins has played great. but the whole defense has been locked in.

DPskywalker Guest

We are looking good. We are a deep threat WR away from being super strong.

GO RAMMIES!!!!!!!

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    7. LMAO the whiners are 0-4.
    I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    10. I don't know if we will beat the Lions but it will be fun to watch.
    Ordinarily, after a game like that, I'd say you don't have much to worry about. But they are trending upward just like you guys are, so that game may not be a given.

BTW, your other points are valid too. It's just those two stuck out to me.