RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Some SERIOUS issues ....

In no particular order:

1. This team is showing ZERO fire. I have never seen a team biotch slapped as many times as the Rams today, never to respond.
    2. The offensive line pass protects fine against 4 man rush. They are utterly clueless against the blitz.
    3. Darian Stewart, oh man, Darian Stewart. Didn't show the effort, and certainly showed massive lack of football IQ. Where in the heck was he for over the top help? Makes Dahl look like a pro bowler.
    4. Our QB looks absolutely shell shocked. He needs to learn to get rid of the ball.
    5. Why all the ridiculous penalties?
    6. Why can't SOMEONE, ANYONE get pissed at SOMEONE on OUR team that is not performing. Tired of seeing Bradford shake his head, YELL at somebody!
    7. Why in the blue hell did we not run no-huddle? Hmmm, yes, let's huddle up and let the Raven's foam at the mouth before every play.
    8. Very little blitzing in the game, and it was there for the taking. Flacco is not mobile.
    9. Seriously, how many times did Rice catch the SAME pass for the same big gain?
    10. We are the worst team in the league right now, hands down.

Positives:

1. Long got another sack, he never quits trying. Quinn almost had half dozen sacks.
    2. Nice throw by Bradford on the TD to Gibson. Gibson also made a sick move to get open later, but tripped up and couldn't get the Bradford pass. Gibson is going to be a good WR if he continues to work.
    3. Cadillac looked pretty solid against that D.
    4. Pettis made a couple nice grabs.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

Re: Some SERIOUS issues ....

At this point, I don't know if we can beat Boise State, this is just Horrible, another #1 draft pick looms? I mean we are not even competing. Somebody make 1 freaking play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

1. Not really surprised about the O-line, Haloti Ngata proved his worth anchoring up that line while we have raw linemen trying to adjust to holding their breath longer for Bradford to make those deep shots.
    3. Stewart's just asking himself to demote himself back to 2nd string or ever behind James Butler. Might as well put Dahl back in there.
    4. Bradford pretty much looked like Jay Cutler during the Giants game last season, he was getting too greedy to make deep throws and that's a recipe for disaster.
    5. Serious lack of discipline, I had a feeling this would happen as a consequence to the lockout.
    6. Bradford has every right to get all fiery on this team but I doubt he's going to give up on this team just yet.
    8. That's a real head scratcher too but that's quite understandable if you know your King is a liability to your defense, god I hope Jerome Murphy makes a fast recovery.
    10. Yes we are, but that's RIGHT NOW. With the way we played right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we were 32 in power rankings.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

I am completely speechless.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

thatguy is offline Registered User

My hopes for the season weren't that much in terms wins because of the schedule but a really good test to see where the team is at. It is clear that this team isn't ready to compete with high caliber teams just yet especially when things go wrong due to injuries and preventable penalties.

macrammer is offline Registered User

you forgot the pre-requisite opposing D score! I thought we were going to escpape that insult but alas, I was wrong !! Yee of little faith

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

This game showed to many problems for me to even begin naming.I know our schedule is tough but this game we didnt even compete.If this keeps up we are easily looking at a top 10 pick .Maybe we need it?Maybe last years soft schedule made us look better than we really are?Maybe we as fans are holding out to much hope on players that wouldnt start or 2nd string on other teams?Maybe its the coaches fault?Lockout??I dont know about you guys but im tired of the excuses other teams have less talent and not as good coaches and they show up every week and at least fight.Are our coaches taking players and putting them in places out of their comfort zone?Maybe we should build schemes based on players skills and not in theory alone.Im going to tough it out for the first 8 weeks because our schedule is brutal but honestly if we come out 0-8 do u rlly see this team going 8-0 to end?No we are doomed if we cant pick up a couple wins because i can almost guarantee we will not win out the season.Its the same team that plays these first 8 games Vs the last 8,our confidence will be so shot it will so devastating for this season.
    Next years draft in the order we should draft.1-WR/CB which ever is BPA at pick 2-WR/CB and which ever we dont get with first round get in 2nd 3rd-Saftey

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    you forgot the pre-requisite opposing D score! I thought we were going to escpape that insult but alas, I was wrong !!
    BIG PROBLEM. Three weeks in a row we find a way to give our opponents a relatively easy score off a miscue. That has to stop.

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Maybe when Danny comes back HE can be the corner ....
    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Fastcat is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39WillRunYaOva View Post
    we as fans are holding out to much hope on players that wouldnt start or 2nd string on other teams?
    This is true seems like most fans think every pplayer is gonna be an instant impact player..... And thats not the case, a poster even said the bills arent that good and they have no recievers but 1 and no te. Sorry to bust anyones bubble but i doubt anyone outside of a rams fans can name anyone on our team besides sam, jackson, and MAYBE JUST MAYBE luranitis.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Yeah it's pretty bad when a team could've left their offensive players at home and do no worse than take us to overtime.

Torry Holt is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    7. Why in the blue hell did we not run no-huddle? Hmmm, yes, let's huddle up and let the Raven's foam at the mouth before every play.
    Difficult for us to run no huddle when we can't produce first down during the first half. I'm sure it's one of the reason.
    Si vous croyez en vous, que vous avez de la fierté, et que vous ne lâchez jamais, vous serez un gagnant.
    Le prix de la victoire est chère, mais la récompense en vaut la peine.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

1. lack of concentration. The penalties are a weekly problem and it's not going away.
    2. The oline struggles against 4 men coming at them, folds against the blitz. Bradford isn't going to survive the season if they don't change things up.
    3. tackling on defense was a joke. Arm tackles don't work.
    4. I'm sick of Bradford rolling out and you see the WR run 3 feet to the left, 3 feet to the right and then 3 feet back to the left and hold his hands up. That's not running a route, that's panicking. I saw Alexander, Jackson and Pettis all three do that this week.
    This team has taken a massive step back from last season. Massive. They have better players on the field so it's not just their problem anymore.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I was just aghast at the job Justin King and Darian Stewart did with the rookie Torrey Smith. Time after time, King couldn't keep up and Stewart trailed right alongside him. I'm not sure I can recall seeing anything like it in recent memory.

The offense's ineptitude was arguably scarier, though. Sam had a really rough day, but his receivers were not getting any separation while the offensive line was allowing entirely too much separation. It's not the end of the world, but overall there is unfortunately very little good to say about that game. We were soundly beaten on both sides of the ball, and the game was all but over by the end of the first quarter. I just hope this was a wake up call to the players.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Sam cant keep hanging onto the ball expecting someone to get open. The receivers are not getting open against the top Defense's, so he needs to take more chances with the ball. Some of the windows Ive seen other QB's use this season, shows to me Bradford is frightened to death of making a mistake, or simply does not believe in the players who are at receiver. ?
    GO RAMS