Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Something obvious that I hadn't considered about the Glover signing until now...

How much attention is Glover going to command from opposing offenses, and how much will that attention free up Leonard Little on the edge?

Little's been having to perform with marginal attention paid to the rest of the defensive line. Now that the Rams have signed a very good defensive tackle in Glover who very well could command double teams, could we be seeing a much better campaign for Leonard in 2006?

You have to believe he likes this signing as much as anyone else.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: Something obvious that I hadn't considered about the Glover signing until now...

Hopefully This Move Will Start To Make The Rams Defensive Line More OF A 'FEARSOME' Force.
    Welcome To Saint Louis, La'Roi!

Nick, Congratulations On 6,000 Posts!
    Keep It Going!:up:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

Re: Something obvious that I hadn't considered about the Glover signing until now...

Little almost had ten sacks last year, despite missing a couple of games and being constantly double teamed. If the Rams manage to re-sign Ryan Pickett, then you know Leonard Little is going to getting at least two sacks a game

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247
    Little almost had ten sacks last year, despite missing a couple of games and being constantly double teamed. If the Rams manage to re-sign Ryan Pickett, then you know Leonard Little is going to getting at least two sacks a game

36 sacks next year sounds good

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rip32
    36 sacks next year sounds good
    Well if he plays all year like he did in the last game against the Cowboys this last season, then he probably will.

Im hoping that Little uses his brother's death as feul to go and play well, i hope it doesnt make him shy away

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

I was thinking about that too Nick. What if also we can sign Darren Howard from New Orleans. Wow!
    Howard Pickett Glover Little
    RamsFan16

majorram is offline Registered User

Hey 16 i was thinking about Howard too, would love that D line....Little will have a great year after a troubled one and its a contract year!!!

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Aren't we forgetting about Hargrove?

I'd like to see what he could do with a bit more disruption up front.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Things are looking up a little ? Howard would be a great and our guys , that would be some thing to see very happy with the move ,This time of the off season is exciting...

Attachment 757
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -03-30-2006 at 12:44 PM.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang
    Aren't we forgetting about Hargrove?

I'd like to see what he could do with a bit more disruption up front.
    Some aren't going to like the idea because it will be starting from scratch with Hargrove, but (having said that), it might be worthwhile to see Hargrove in that hybrid swingman (think Willie McGinist or Terrell Suggs). Yes, it means more developmental time for Hargrove, but the kid is just 22 now, so maybe it's an idea worth looking at.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Some aren't going to like the idea because it will be starting from scratch with Hargrove, but (having said that), it might be worthwhile to see Hargrove in that hybrid swingman (think Willie McGinist or Terrell Suggs). Yes, it means more developmental time for Hargrove, but the kid is just 22 now, so maybe it's an idea worth looking at.
    Absolutely could not agree more Hargrove will become a very good and hard to defend type of player...

Yea!!! 15 sacks not bad Rams Superbowl Champs next year!
    RamsFan16

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Yea!!! 15 sacks not bad Rams Superbowl Champs next year!
    God, that would be amazing

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

I don't think he has been on the downslide at all. Some may but I don't but its because he is double teamed EVERY play.
    RamsFan16

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I don't think Pickett will be here now that Glover is signed. I don't see them sticking with Pickett and we all know DLew is gone. Pickett may draw some big cash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast