invisiblehorns314 is offline Registered User

Something positive for a change..

I am really excited about the new season, I don't know about you, but when its not football season, it feels like something is missing. So I ask you my fellow Rams Fans whats your traditional thing you do, when you open up a new season? Every year since I can remember on opening weekend. My grandpa and I would fish on Saturday, and cook what we bought on Sunday, lol. Trust me you read it right. So I challenge you fans, come up with something better then drinking yoo-hoo, and being eaten by mosquitoes, trying to catch a fish that you your not going to eat. I'm curious fans, not matter how corny, or lame...

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

Re: Something positive for a change..

I get ready by trying to read 1 article for the rams. Me and My girlfriend put on our jersey's before the game and go and throw around the pigskin while i do some early morning teriyaki steak BBQing, with meat i marinate the night before, with a side of potato salad, some grilled veggies. I also Kiss My my Rams Helmet and smack it on my head twice, right before kick off. Then call my dad at Halftime.

cfh128 is offline Registered User

Re: Something positive for a change..

I usually spend opening day knockin back a few cold ones and watching our Rams try to stomp the opposition into the ground. Being that I live in upstate NY, I usually have no choice but to take a walk to my favorite neighborhood sports bar 5 minutes down the road, walk in, and be the only guy in the place crazy enough to sport a St. Louis jersey every week.

As far as something positive, the big positive I am looking forward to is seeing our new stud OT (and all the other rookies) sign his contract and get into training camp.