Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17

Bears5490 is offline Registered User

Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17

My reasons are all explained in the other Bears-Rams thread. I'm so sure about this game, it's a no brainer. A little trash talking game day thread, let's keep it civil.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Re: Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17

Quote Originally Posted by Bears5490 View Post
    My reasons are all explained in the other Bears-Rams thread. I'm so sure about this game, it's a no brainer. A little trash talking game day thread, let's keep it civil.
    You can not burst my bubble by throwing some random numbers. Fisher has upgraded our bubble and not only do the players believe in him so does most of the fan base. Not sure who will WIN but the BEARS better be ready for FIGHT. Cause this young team will BRING everything they GOT. QUESTION is will Marshall and Cutler FIGHT or take the ball and go home.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Who are you trying to convince?

Us... or yourself?
    gap and jsimcox like this.

Rambos is offline Registered User

That's what the Redskins and the Lions fans thought easy win. Not saying we are going to win this game, but hardy think anyone that has watched the Rams last two games this year can say it will be easy.

Both teams have O line issues, both teams maybe without their best RB. The Bears have been turning the ball over and the Rams have been taking the ball away a lot. The Rams secondary has already gone against the best wide receiver in the game and created three INT could have been five easy. The Bears, just not sure what team will show up. Is it the team that played well in the opener or the bad news Bears that had a meltdown in week two.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

No, come on guys, give this complete stranger on the internet a break. Look at how compassionate he is, he said sorry for posting that ridiculous and arbitrary scoreline and everything. What a sweetheart.

Wanna hug?

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

No way! We get a few people like you every week, trust me on this one, your opinion on what the final score will be, basically equates to nothing. So don't apologize for trying to predict a homer score!

Rams 27 Bears 24

THE DREAM TEAM

Watch and see. I love how many people think the Bears are so bad because of one very bad week. It happens, especially against the Pack. The Bears bounce back real nice the week after these very bad games. It's a home game that is not on national TV. I understand your enthusiasm after watching a 2 win last season and seeing some success this season, but reality is overdue to set in and this is the week it sets in. A homer score would predicting a 27-24 win against a much better team on the road. Just saying.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

If we're gonna do some trash talking...

The RAMS real score last week was 39-21 against a team with "a real offensive threat" in the deity known as RGMeMeMe, and a "top DL". Since the Bears only have a top DL, the RAMS should easily have a 46-7 victory over the Bears. After all, they dropped two INTs, and one of those could have been a pick-6. Sorry to break your heart.

Score difference was two FG that came after TDs that the officials refused to credit the RAMS for, a fumble recovery for TD that was ruled incomplete, and a TD drive that was stopped on 4th and 8 until the officials threw a completely bogus personal foul penalty for shoving god RGMeMeMe out of bounds at the 34.

Only more biased officiating can keep the score closer than what is stated above.

gap

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bears5490 View Post
    Watch and see. I love how many people think the Bears are so bad because of one very bad week. It happens, especially against the Pack. The Bears bounce back real nice the week after these very bad games. It's a home game that is not on national TV. I understand your enthusiasm after watching a 2 win last season and seeing some success this season, but reality is overdue to set in and this is the week it sets in. A homer score would predicting a 27-24 win against a much better team on the road. Just saying.
    I never even said the Bears were bad. Its funny actually, they we're my NFC Superbowl team before the season started. Still are. On 3 of my fantasy teams I have Jay Cutler and Matt Forte. The Bears are one of the teams that I actually like, just not today. We play smashmouth just like you guys do. If we can force Cutler into a few mistakes (which shouldn't be hard with your horrible offensive line) we can easily win this game.

THE DREAM TEAM

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Frankly, you should just be happy you're getting the Rams now...at the start of the season... and on your home field.

The Rams are a team on the rise. The Bears? Not so sure.

The real question here is... why do you feel the need to come here and tell us how your team, which had a 26-22 record over the past three seasons, will beat our team, which had a 10-38 record over the same span?

Sounds like you see where our team is headed, so, I guess we should just say... thanks.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Gee, why even play the game. The outcome is pre-ordained and the Rams have a zero chance of winning. Just look at past trends and situations., they tell the story.

Well, they don't tell the story. Any given Sunday.

I don't see anyone here saying the Bears are "so bad", just beatable.

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    If we're gonna do some trash talking...

The RAMS real score last week was 39-21 against a team with "a real offensive threat" in the deity known as RGMeMeMe, and a "top DL". Since the Bears only have a top DL, the RAMS should easily have a 46-7 victory over the Bears. After all, they dropped two INTs, and one of those could have been a pick-6. Sorry to break your heart.

Score difference was two FG that came after TDs that the officials refused to credit the RAMS for, a fumble recovery for TD that was ruled incomplete, and a TD drive that was stopped on 4th and 8 until the officials threw a completely bogus personal foul penalty for shoving god RGMeMeMe out of bounds at the 34.

Only more biased officiating can keep the score closer than what is stated above.

gap
    Wow, 46-7? Lmao. The bears have a better offense then the redskins. The bears defense is way more than the just the DL. They have great Lb's and two real good corners. Sorry I have to laugh when anyone stsrts a post with, the real score ws.......... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I never even said the Bears were bad. Its funny actually, they we're my NFC Superbowl team before the season started. Still are. On 3 of my fantasy teams I have Jay Cutler and Matt Forte. The Bears are one of the teams that I actually like, just not today. We play smashmouth just like you guys do. If we can force Cutler into a few mistakes (which shouldn't be hard with your horrible offensive line) we can easily win this game.
    I was saying many in general think the Bears are bad, not saying you. People also forget this is the same offensive line that won five straight before Cuter got injured last year wi only one INT being thrown. It is more about the adjustments that will be made.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Frankly, you should just be happy you're getting the Rams now...at the start of the season... and on your home field.

The Rams are a team on the rise. The Bears? Not so sure.

The real question here is... why do you feel the need to come here and tell us how your team, which had a 26-22 record over the past three seasons, will beat our team, which had a 10-38 record over the same span?

Sounds like you see where our team is headed, so, I guess we should just say... thanks.
    It's called having fun with the fans of your opponent. Your team can only be headed up, but not enough to concern me or most football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Gee, why even play the game. The outcome is pre-ordained and the Rams have a zero chance of winning. Just look at past trends and situations., they tell the story.

Well, they don't tell the story. Any given Sunday.

I don't see anyone here saying the Bears are "so bad", just beatable.
    Then why even have forums. It's called having a little fun. Do you respond like that to everyone including ram fans that make predictions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast