Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Re: Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17

Quote Originally Posted by Bears5490 View Post
    Wow, 46-7? Lmao. The bears have a better offense then the redskins. The bears defense is way more than the just the DL. They have great Lb's and two real good corners. Sorry I have to laugh when anyone stsrts a post with, the real score ws.......... Lol
    Actually, I started with this.
    If we're gonna do some trash talking...
    Which is why I followed with the unofficial real score. That was to show more of how that game could have ended, and why my "trash talk" score was 46-7.

Realistically I think it will be a close game, and will more than likely be won by a FG, by the last team to posses the ball. But...
    If we're gonna do some trash talking...
    I stand by 46-7.

gap

mh-i is online now Registered User

My reasons are all explained in the other Bears-Rams thread. I'm so sure about this game, it's a no brainer. A little trash talking game day thread, let's keep it civil.
    We''l see but a bunch of folks have the Rams as their upset special this week.

Bears5490 is offline Registered User

Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17

Disclaimer: I'm not posting during the game and will post after the game regardless if the Bears win or lose. I don't want to see posts during the game saying why isn't Bears5490 posting now that the Rams are in the lead etc.... Enjoy the game everyone.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Disclaimer: I'm not posting during the game and will post after the game regardless if the Bears win or lose. I don't want to see posts during the game saying why isn't Bears5490 posting now that the Rams are in the lead etc.... Enjoy the game everyone.
    See you soon! Good luck, lets hope for no injuries and a clean hard fought game!

THE DREAM TEAM

Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17

Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    We''l see but a bunch of folks have the Rams as their upset special this week.
    Oh yeah, the experts. Lol. I guess I can say that the Bears are a 7 point favorite, but it means nothing just like experts picking the Rams as their upset special.

citr92 is offline Registered User

bears are coming off a bad game, rams coming off a good game with momentum in their favor, and the rams are hungrier than the bears right now,

the bears don't like losing sure, the the rams are TIRED of not winning, and will today

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Then why even have forums. It's called having a little fun. Do you respond like that to everyone including ram fans that make predictions.
    Um....of course I do.

I'm guessing you go back to your site and yuk it up with everybody about how you got all the Rams fans riled up and saying stupid things like the Rams have a chance to actually win. Is that about right?
    MauiRam likes this.

A good game!! It was a lower score than I expected but the overall outcome is what I expected. The Rams defense played good and tough like I expected and their offense still does not impress me. Keep Amendola in check and there you have it. IMO It is hard to not score an offensive TD in today's league.
    The Bears offense was very unimpressive and I not happy with them but the defense is playing way better then I thought they would do this year. This is the so called aging defense that was suppose to be ranked around #10 or so and let the offense do the job.

i Haven't been on the Bears site since Thursday. I don't need go there and talk about the folks on here. Maybe try not making assumptions about people you don't know.

i Haven't been on the Bears site since Thursday. I don't need go there and talk about the folks on here. Maybe try not making assumptions about people you don't know.
    Then why even have forums. It's called having a little fun.

THe only reason I have not been on the Bears site since Thursday and barely on it since the Green Bay game is because of the non stop posting about Cutler blowing up at Webb. C'mon let's drop it already. That was the only thing people were talking about. Honestly, I don't think Bear fans can care less what is or was being said on the Rams forum. IMO Right now I assume there are four topics being discussed. 1) good win 2)what a defensive game. 3)Webb needs to be replaced 4) Cutler is awful. lol

citr92 is offline Registered User

offensive ineptitude, yes, and the defense held for as long as they could with the offense not doing a thing

but what was entirely avoidable...were the first 10 points the bears scored, because of ENTIRELY AVOIDABLE PENALTIES, if those didn't happen, rams may have won the game due to it being closer, but, a loss is a loss, time to get ready to beat the seahawks!

The Bears were the better team today and deserved to win. It was however very disappointing because if a few plays would have gone our way, I think we might have had a chance. I liked the fact that our defense allowed only one TD, despite being on the field a majority of the game. In the end, our OL was no match for a dominant Bears DL.

Good win for Chicago, now it's time to concentrate on the Shehawks. I'm hoping for better next week when I'll be there in person. Can't wait!
    Nick likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12