Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Sosar?

  1. #1
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,664
    Rep Power
    72

    Sosar?

    Well, it looks like our starters did their job tonight. If you didn't see the game, all I have to say is that the Rams looked great.

    I like being wrong when the Rams win....and they did.

    Remember, it's only preseason...but the guys did look good tonight.


  2. #2
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,467
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Sosar?

    I'm thinking SB here we come!


    THE DREAM TEAM

  3. #3
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,531
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Sosar?

    I have the DVR set to tape the game on Monday (I believe) when it reairs. Looking forward to seeing them execute better this time around.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  4. #4
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,526
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Sosar?

    Night and day from last week. The execution was there, the effort was there, and the fire was there. I got exactly what I wanted to see. The scoring and the win were gravy. Can't wait to see the dress rehearsal next week.
    THOLTFAN81 and cfin5256 like this.

  5. #5
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,659
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Sosar?

    Well, well, looks like we might have something to work with after all. Overall we looked a lot better than last week, although, I think kc came out flat. We got to see some positives tonight, but there is still lots to work on. Defense was not great but they were fortunate to get some turnovers.

    Fisher said no one has told him, yet, that they can't make the playoffs. I guess many of you are going to have to send him notice otherwise? No? Ha! Ha!

    No resting on your laurels, coach, looks like you've got a lot of work ahead of you if indeed you are going to make those playoffs. Just Get It Done!!

    GO RAMS!!!

  6. #6
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,467
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Sosar?

    There is one thing I notice that's been great. Usually the first guy on defense is wrapping up and taking down the opponent. Sound tackling. I mean sure, we missed a few, but we were playing against guys like Charles, McCluster, and Hillis.


    THE DREAM TEAM

  7. #7
    GROUND DOG 39's Avatar
    GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MANCHESTER, U.K.
    Posts
    1,483
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Sosar?

    All quiet on the negative front this week Rams fans. Is that a pin I can hear drop.? It makes me wonder if certain Rams fans are more interested in themselve's, and their lame opinion's.
    Unlucky this week Sosar brigade.
    C-Mob 71 likes this.

  8. #8
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,954
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Sosar?

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    There is one thing I notice that's been great. Usually the first guy on defense is wrapping up and taking down the opponent. Sound tackling. I mean sure, we missed a few, but we were playing against guys like Charles, McCluster, and Hillis.
    I noticed that too. That will really make a difference if we can do it all year. A lot better then last years tackling, or should i say non-tackling.


  9. #9
    TekeRam's Avatar
    TekeRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Sosar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    I noticed that too. That will really make a difference if we can do it all year. A lot better then last years tackling, or should i say non-tackling.
    I didn't get a chance, nor will I, to see the game more than NFL.com highlights. How was the tackling on Hillis? I can understand whiffed tackles caused by Charles' jukes or speed(anyone could miss those), but how were we bringing down the brute?
    I believe!

  10. #10
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,954
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Sosar?

    Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    I didn't get a chance, nor will I, to see the game more than NFL.com highlights. How was the tackling on Hillis? I can understand whiffed tackles caused by Charles' jukes or speed(anyone could miss those), but how were we bringing down the brute?
    Wasnt to bad, coulda been a lil better but overall was good. Usually they went down when the first tackler got to them. From what i can remember at least.


  11. #11
    Fargo Ram Fan's Avatar
    Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Fargo,ND
    Age
    50
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Sosar?

    Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    It makes me wonder if certain Rams fans are more interested in themselve's, and their lame opinion's.
    When you own the worst 5 year record in the HISTORY of the game...its hardly a LAME OPINION that the team stinks. That is commonly known as a FACT. The hyperbole and sanctimony is always enjoyable though!

    Regarding the Saturday win...one step at a time!
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER likes this.
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

  12. #12
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,659
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Sosar?

    Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    Unlucky this week Sosar brigade.
    Do we really have a Sosar brigade here?
    Rambos likes this.

  13. #13
    GROUND DOG 39's Avatar
    GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MANCHESTER, U.K.
    Posts
    1,483
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Sosar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo Ram Fan View Post
    When you own the worst 5 year record in the HISTORY of the game...its hardly a LAME OPINION that the team stinks. That is commonly known as a FACT. The hyperbole and sanctimony is always enjoyable though!

    Regarding the Saturday win...one step at a time!
    I understand where your coming from Fargo, and realize how difficult it can be emotionally, supporting our Rams. The past is the past though Fargo. It's the knee jerk reactions and the impatience of the fans, which doesn't sit well with me. The first sign of trouble and all common sense goes out of the window. It's the start of a new era of Rams football, and the pieces are in place for us to succeed. So lets get behind these Rams.
    Rambos, Tampa_Ram and cfin5256 like this.

  14. #14
    VegasRam's Avatar
    VegasRam is offline Ram MVP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Do we really have a Sosar brigade here?
    No, we don't.
    However, having used the term, I will enjoy some CROW, for Criticizing Rams Organization Wrongly, and look forward to a second helping.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

  15. #15
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,659
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Sosar?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    No, we don't.
    However, having used the term, I will enjoy some CROW, for Criticizing Rams Organization Wrongly, and look forward to a second helping.
    Well, I certainly hope you don't BARF from the organizations Blitz Against Rams Fans.






Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •