Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

  1. #1
    mcpeepants232003's Avatar
    mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    12

    Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    among coaches who qualify. If he was to lose his next 12 game she would tie Bert Bell with the worst winning percentage ever.

    Yeah these are the kinds of stats that make it impossible to keep him. Spags took over the worst team in the NFL and somehow has sunk it to an even lower level of atrocity.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.


  2. #2
    Jockelite's Avatar
    Jockelite is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Is there any reason this clown should stay... If there is... I don't see it.

  3. #3
    MelloStang's Avatar
    MelloStang is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    41
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    The worst part of the whole deal is the promise they showed last year. After last year to show up and play like this just shows how little control he has over this team. They have no fight in them and do not play hard. The Rams have had some of the worst tackling in the last 4 seasons as anyone and every year I see it all over again. When you can't get the basics right you can't keep your job.

  4. #4
    jjigga3000's Avatar
    jjigga3000 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    and we all wanted to get rid of Linehan cause we thought the grass would be greener. LOL Time to go with a proven winner, no more of these Coordinators. I don't care if it's on the college level or pro level go with a coach that has some wins under his belt.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

  5. #5
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,313
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Spags is a great guy, a top notch DC, but a bad HC. The record speaks for itself, and like MelloStang mentioned, he had the team turning a corner, then let them fall apart this year. He represents a losing culture and I don't think Kroenke has much of a decision to make.
    RockinRam likes this.

  6. #6
    JustinHasAnAxe's Avatar
    JustinHasAnAxe is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Steve Spagnuolo took over the most talent deprived team in the history of the NFL and went 1-15. I can't understand why anyone would blame him for that season. In fact I'm sure a lot of you weren't blaming him at the time. But now you would use that as part of your argument to fire him?

    In his second year he took that 1-15 team and put them in position to win a division and enter the playoffs.

    In his third year Steve Spagnuolo is caught in the perfect storm of adversity.

    This year is a setback. Its not the end.

  7. #7
    Fortuninerhater's Avatar
    Fortuninerhater is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHasAnAxe View Post
    Steve Spagnuolo took over the most talent deprived team in the history of the NFL and went 1-15. I can't understand why anyone would blame him for that season. In fact I'm sure a lot of you weren't blaming him at the time. But now you would use that as part of your argument to fire him?

    In his second year he took that 1-15 team and put them in position to win a division and enter the playoffs.

    In his third year Steve Spagnuolo is caught in the perfect storm of adversity.

    This year is a setback. Its not the end.

    Sorry my friend, the end is nearer than you think.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

  8. #8
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,313
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHasAnAxe View Post
    This year is a setback. Its not the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    Sorry my friend, the end is nearer than you think.
    Yeah, Stan has an axe too.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

  9. #9
    Trevor's Avatar
    Trevor is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy From Hagerstown, MD
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHasAnAxe View Post
    Steve Spagnuolo took over the most talent deprived team in the history of the NFL and went 1-15. I can't understand why anyone would blame him for that season. In fact I'm sure a lot of you weren't blaming him at the time. But now you would use that as part of your argument to fire him?

    In his second year he took that 1-15 team and put them in position to win a division and enter the playoffs.

    In his third year Steve Spagnuolo is caught in the perfect storm of adversity.

    This year is a setback. Its not the end.
    Going to have to agree. I kind of feel sorry for Spags because he had to deal with the mess Linehan left him then he turns it around last year and this season pretty much everything that could go wrong for him, happened.

  10. #10
    realmgeorge is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Yeah, Stan has an axe too.
    Hilarious. Made my evening.

  11. #11
    BrokenWing's Avatar
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Heeeeeeerrrreeee's STANY!
    RamDez and THOLTFAN81 like this.

  12. #12
    RealRam's Avatar
    RealRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    8,315
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    What a pathetic situation. I'm telling you, at this point even Coach Spags wants out, yesterday!

  13. #13
    THOLTFAN81's Avatar
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHasAnAxe View Post
    Steve Spagnuolo took over the most talent deprived team in the history of the NFL and went 1-15. I can't understand why anyone would blame him for that season. In fact I'm sure a lot of you weren't blaming him at the time. But now you would use that as part of your argument to fire him?

    In his second year he took that 1-15 team and put them in position to win a division and enter the playoffs.

    In his third year Steve Spagnuolo is caught in the perfect storm of adversity.

    This year is a setback. Its not the end.
    Hey Justin why dont you take your Axe and cut Spags life support, because thats what hes living on right now.

  14. #14
    Fettmaster's Avatar
    Fettmaster is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,168
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    "Worst coach ever? Keep him!"

    Geez some of you have gotten so used to losing its ridiculous. But this loser organization loses so much I can't blame you.

  15. #15
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Spags has second worst winning percentage of all time

    The second worst winning record... try the 2nd best losing record!
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is This The Worst Rams Team Of All Time
    By 1980RAMS in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -12-21-2011, 02:10 AM
  2. Spags worst trait...
    By FestusRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -12-05-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. NFL All-Time Winning Percentages
    By laram0 in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -01-25-2009, 02:51 PM
  4. Rams seem to get flagged at worst time
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-04-2006, 05:13 PM
  5. What's the worst winning score?
    By AvengerRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -09-14-2004, 07:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •