Quote Originally Posted by richtree View Post
Its obviously that Fisher has this team playing better on the offensive side of the ball.

Bradford is slowly throwing the ball better and better, and bigger plays are developing.

If you look at Blackmon, M.Floyd, AJ Jenkins, K.Wright, A.Jeffery, TY Hilton, S.Hill, Broyles, R.Randle, TJ Graham, M.Sanu, D.Posey, J.Criner...etc. etc...

Very few of these guys are making it on the field, never mind a big impact on any team.

With Quick coming from I-AA school he has more adjustments than just football. He has girls, money, attention, and then routes and playbooks...

Quick will need a full year of adjustments, but will be fine for the start of next season....

S.Smith has to play right now, because if Bradford needs someone in the right spot, he will be there....

Givens and Smith have been rotating a lot, and our offensive line is still not good, but Fisher and Bradford are working around it.....

The more I watch Bradford, the more I think he is Eli Manning. He has tools but has an awkward pocket presence before and at release of the ball.....Once the Giants worked out their Oline and Wide Reciever issues, Eli than became an elite passer.....before that he was though as a soft player that didn't make big plays......

Eli and Bradford are similar, they are not going to rush for yards but can throw the ball with time.

Look for the Rams defense and running to keep us in games but with Arizona and Seattle emerging, it is obvious that the NFC West is a fierce division.

The Rams will probably be out of the playoffs this season and the last 4 weeks the youth movement will slowly take over......

Fisher has both goals for this season but keeping the big picture in mind for next year to become a powerful team that will need just a few key additions....

Defense will be great for years to come with Long, Quinn, Jenkins, Finnegan, Brockers, JL

Offense needs Oline help, and 1 elite skill player in addition to team now WR/TE

Then it all coming together......its not Steve Smith's fault or Brian Quick's fault.....its the NFL and great things take time....just ask the team in SFran
This is the best post I've read all day!