Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: St. Louis Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles Gameday Thread!

Fastcat is offline Registered User

Re: St. Louis Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles Gameday Thread!

amendola has a dislocated elbow

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever View Post
    Can we sign terrell owens AND randy moss!?
    That sounds a lot better than what he have now. And danny is down too I think. hopefully it wasn't serious..
    WHAT!? But those guys are asses! Brandon Gibson and Mike Sims walker are NICE GUYS!
    g tha problem likes this.

BEER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    If you mean catching the ball when open, not committing critical penalties, and keeping key guys healthy, I completely agree.

I was fine with the offensive gameplan at first viewing. I think SJ would have had a good day & Cadillac filled in solidly. 3 very real TD/big play chances missed; the underthrow to Bajema who had miles in front of him, the Lance drop in the RZ, and the flat instead of arced corner throw to Danny in the EZ. That's execution that limited points, not the plan, imo.
    Defensively, not so much. Solid runstuffing till the last 10 mins but dreadful missed chances to get Vick down. And the defensive penalties were brutally stupid & often a long way from the play. Spags has to take this one for not being able to take advantage of that O-line. Long & Hall were non-factors most of the game. Didn't see much of Robbins at all either; wonder about that back.. It wasn't a total disaster; good work by Bartell & Fletcher to minimize DeSean & co in the pass game.

The worst thing, of course, is the injury report. Jackson, Sam, Amendola, Bartell, Jason Smith ( injury or benching?), That's a lot of starters.
    O line sucks. plain and simple.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fettmaster View Post
    The Eagles are not 31-13 good. We failed big time today. Damn, I don't even wanna watch football anymore.
    The Eagles are a good team that punished The Rams' mistakes today. But so are The Steelers & they got shellacked by Balt today. Pick your head up & hope the injuries are short term.

BEER is offline Registered User

If we look this bad all season, welcom to LA... And Im not kidding. LA Rams!
    r

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

WHAT!? But those guys are asses! Brandon Gibson and Mike Sims walker are NICE GUYS!
    well yeah! but i mean they have nooo teams right now, it could be their last shots. And we need SOME talent??

The Eagles are a good team that punished The Rams' mistakes today. But so are The Steelers & they got shellacked by Balt today. Pick your head up & hope the injuries are short term.
    Any team will smoke us if we play them as bad as we did today. If that's gonna be the kind of performance they put on every week, its a 3 maybe 4 win season. And I don't have to pick my head up, because I am not a football player, I'm a fan. And I'm gonna pissed all week.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

That first drop of Gibson's was a bad throw. You go outside with a friend, and run an 8 yard route, turn left, and at the same time have your friend throw you a laser to your other shoulder, and see how easy it is to catch ...

The other drop was on him. He did have a great deep catch down the sideline, and also got open deep on the PI play ...

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    That first drop of Gibson's was a bad throw. You go outside with a friend, and run an 8 yard route, turn left, and at the same time have your friend throw you a laser to your other shoulder, and see how easy it is to catch ...

The other drop was on him. He did have a great deep catch down the sideline, and also got open deep on the PI play ...
    Face it, he's not #1 materiel and never will be.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Any team will smoke us if we play them as bad as we did today. If that's gonna be the kind of performance they put on every week, its a 3 maybe 4 win season. And I don't have to pick my head up, because I am not a football player, I'm a fan. And I'm gonna pissed all week.
    Lose 3-4 key starters every game & it could be worse than that but what's the point of being that negative. Vent away but it doesn't add much to the conversation.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

This to me was a sloppy performance by the Rams, I think it was a combination of the WR's and Sam Bradford. Its not all on the receivers, Sam did OK tonight considering the beating he took and the WR's having a hard time getting open. Cadillac Williams looked good, gutted about losing Jackson in this game.The Eagles could have been took today, but the WR's made it a mute point. The defense tried there best but just ran out of gas after getting smoked by Mr.Vick. The TE's were poor as well. With the injuries and the schedule looking very tough, its not been a good day to be a Ram fan. SAM Bradford as well with a nerve problem in his hand, what a day.? O-3 is looking kind of likely if they cannot improve.

Seriously though, it was those stupid pants.
    Rambunctious and lostsoul like this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Lose 3-4 key starters every game & it could be worse than that but what's the point of being that negative. Vent away but it doesn't add much to the conversation.
    Hard to be positive after that showing But you are right, could be worse. I was most disappointed in the break down of fundamentals, a kep for spags and co. in their coaching prowess. Tacklin gwas suspect a times and a few ket tackles could have made a huge difference even with injuries.

Let's hope Bradford and Jax are fine for next week. Danny I am certain, gone for most if not all of the season.