Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: Stanley's return to track was news to Linehan ..

To get this back on track, pun intended, the whole situation could be a lot worse. I'm sure that any one of us, and certainly the Rams themselves, would rather Stanley pick up a competitive sport that will help him keep his body in NFL shape than various other things that he could have done. Collecting custom made Belgian handguns, for one. Or drunken boating. Or maybe recreational drug use?

Yes, he made a mistake in not getting it cleared by his coaches, but at least he DIDN'T get hurt and maybe he even got a little faster. In my eyes, this innocent little mistake is tons better than other things going on in the NFL today.

moloch41 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    To get this back on track, pun intended, the whole situation could be a lot worse. I'm sure that any one of us, and certainly the Rams themselves, would rather Stanley pick up a competitive sport that will help him keep his body in NFL shape than various other things that he could have done. Collecting custom made Belgian handguns, for one. Or drunken boating. Or maybe recreational drug use?

Yes, he made a mistake in not getting it cleared by his coaches, but at least he DIDN'T get hurt and maybe he even got a little faster. In my eyes, this innocent little mistake is tons better than other things going on in the NFL today.
    Tis true and at least from Linny's own words- he didn't seem all that distraught about the situation.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, it's not like it is Holt or Bennett out there running track. However, in Bennett's case he'd probably pull up with a strained "wedgie" and not be able to attend training camp.

keith m. klink Guest

YA know i support LINEHAN ,because with all the dumb moves made by a first time head coach ( and he was getting close to cornering the market ) he has also made many moves along with the FO, to give me hope and be excited about the new things they are doing .

BUT, I'M SORRY ! THAT WAS FRICKEN HILARIOUS .
    You people have to start laughing about trivial stuff like this. With the WAR, the GAS , the ECONOMY THE PLANET DYING OF CANCER , and our own GOVERNMENT making so many STUPID and UNMORAL mistakes that the world would like all AMERICAN's to die , while they give money and ( aide ) away to any terrorist country and colaborators , we have to tighten our belts , lose our homes and jobs , send our family members to die while our taxes go up to pay for the 12 trillion dollars we went into debt over the last 7.5 years.
    Our government wants to put a few more CLEAN NUCLEAR reactors in your back yard because its clean energy ( except for the hundreds of tonnes of waste that has to be disposed of ) and the clean coal that makes hazardous waste .

This almost comes across as a ( piss and moan) . I mean this is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA , and we never back down from a challenge because every one is free and AMERICAN's lead the world and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    I can't believe you are giving the MONKEY this crap when you should be PISSED that your government just told you that WE CAN'T, I'll repeat , CAN'T go off oil to clean energy because BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH.

GET PISSED AT THAT , LEAVE THE MONKEY ALONE !

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    I can't believe you are giving the MONKEY this crap !
    Yeah, ...... and didn't anybody ever teach you?! You never.... EVER... .give a monkey crap! It'll just get thrown back at you!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by keith
    hundreds of tonnes of waste
    Anybody else see the irony in a rant on American policy that includes a metric term?

Just me?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12