Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Start Quick and Bailey

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Start Quick and Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by RAM-BO View Post
    I really like Bailey. It may sound crazy, but this guy could end up as our #1 WR. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Lloyd.
    Brandon Lloyd couldn't get an inch worth of YAC if his life depended on it.
    Bailey on the other hand makes a second effort and perhaps the physicality of playing on special teams has really helped him with that.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
    Your beat still laments the world

rammiser is offline Registered User

It's funny that people are asking to start different wide receivers to see their potential but not wanting to see Austin Davis play with the starters. Nothing against Clemens but when the Rams play a game where they need him to pass to win it won't happen. He has proven that already against the Seahawks,Whiners and Titans. What does Fisher have to lose? Everyone on the planet knows what Clemens is and he has shown that in his 5 starts this season. Nothing against the guy he has performed just like you would expect a career back up to perform. His highest passing yard output was 247 yds vs the Colts on 9 completions. He has a completion percentage of 51 percent. I know it wont happen but I would love to see Davis in real NFL games not just pre-season. Im not saying he Tom Brady but no one knew Brady was any good until he hit the feld. Same with Kurt Warner. Give the kid a chance, Clemens has shown us what he can do.
    Just Fix It

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    It's funny that people are asking to start different wide receivers to see their potential but not wanting to see Austin Davis play with the starters. Nothing against Clemens but when the Rams play a game where they need him to pass to win it won't happen. He has proven that already against the Seahawks,Whiners and Titans. What does Fisher have to lose? Everyone on the planet knows what Clemens is and he has shown that in his 5 starts this season. Nothing against the guy he has performed just like you would expect a career back up to perform. His highest passing yard output was 247 yds vs the Colts on 9 completions. He has a completion percentage of 51 percent. I know it wont happen but I would love to see Davis in real NFL games not just pre-season. Im not saying he Tom Brady but no one knew Brady was any good until he hit the feld. Same with Kurt Warner. Give the kid a chance, Clemens has shown us what he can do.
    I think most of us agree with that. Just clear that Fisher isn't going to do it unless KC gets clobbered but he is making encouraging noises about Bailey seeing more snaps.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    I think most of us agree with that. Just clear that Fisher isn't going to do it unless KC gets clobbered but he is making encouraging noises about Bailey seeing more snaps.
    You are right and im not wishing harm on Kellen but thats the only way Fisher gives Davis a shot. I would love to see Davis get a shot though. Remember Clemens and Davis were neck and neck in the pre-season and Clemens only got the nod over Davis because of his experience in this offense.
    Just Fix It

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123