LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Statement Regarding Today's Game

Was not how good the Cowboys were, but how bad the Rams are. Injuries, suspension, and out of sync.

The highlights are hyping up Romo and this great victory HUH? When we spanked the worse team in the NFL it was about how can that
    team turn it around. The Cowboys should have won and they did. But please you were not playing GSOT, you were playing the Raiders of 05.'

Enough said.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

helorm341 is offline Registered User

Re: Statement Regarding Today's Game

Please dont call us the Raiders, we are the high injured and overhyped Rams. Anything but the Raiders.

Truth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by helorm341 View Post
    Please dont call us the Raiders, we are the high injured and overhyped Rams. Anything but the Raiders.
    Absolutely correct. Besidesthe '05 Raiders had very few talented players...Oh wait, that makes us worse. @&$%@#
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

You know I may get alot of flack for this, but at this point who cares. Bulger was horrible! I have to admit I stopped watching once the Boys went up three td's on the Rams. I was tending to my 2yr old and was pretty much disgusted by what I was seeing on the TV anyway. I could not believe how bad he was missing the receivers, it was embarassing. I know he's got broken ribs and all, but he should not have suited up for this one. Or atleast once it was clear that he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, relieved. I honestly think that Ferrote would have given them a better shot at winning. I'm a huge Bulger fan, but he needs to be benched before he loses all of his confidence and his fan base. Bench him until he is completely healed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

IMO Bulger needs to be honest to himself,team-mates and the fans. He should do the decent thing and tell the truth that is plain to see the injury is affecting his performance, massively. I give him huge credit for wanting to continue with such a nasty injury, but Marc isn';t doing himself justice out on the field.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 81~BIG-GAME View Post
    IMO Bulger needs to be honest to himself,team-mates and the fans. He should do the decent thing and tell the truth that is plain to see the injury is affecting his performance, massively. I give him huge credit for wanting to continue with such a nasty injury, but Marc isn';t doing himself justice out on the field.
    Bulger doesnt deserve all of the blame for playing. The coaching staff seemed to be the only people in the world that didnt notice he was hurting and it was affecting his play. Even Aikman said how can the coaching staff not see him in pain and how this is affecting his game. This coaching staff is so pathetic it's not even funny. If i'm not wrong the coaching staff knows he has broken ribs so they are to blame. I actually think we would have won with Ferrotte because our defense was playing lights out untill once again they are on the field so much because of an inept offense that they wear down. Except for the errant snap where our entire defense seemed to be on the sidelines getting some gatorade and let Romo run about 70 yds for a 1st down they played great in the first half. I dont care if it's been only 2 yrs we need to make Bill Cowher an offer he cant refuse. Make him the highest paid coach in the NFL to come in and turn the Rams around PLEASE.
    Just Fix It