Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Stephen Jackson sighting??

I have to tell you all this story of something that happened to me yesterday.

I was headed down to the beach yesterday and I stopped at a gas station. I got a cranberry juice and a bag of popcorn and was at the check out line. I looked in my purse and saw that I forgot my wallet in the car. I told the attendent "hang on" and went back to my car. When I came back in there was a guy that looked like Stephen Jackson in my spot and he was buying a cranberry juice also. I stepped to the back of the line and was watching him. He was football size, dressed real caually in sweat pants and a tshirt, and the hair was huge, lots of dred locks pulled up in a pony tail.

Do you think there is a chance that Stephen is in VA or do you think I saw a look a like?

I didn't have a chance to say anything to him, but I would have asked. It really looked like him, but I think it would be a bizzare coincedence that I would run into him in a gas station in VA.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Stephen Jackson sighting??

oh great ..................... ClanRam has spawned its first Stalker ..................................

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    oh great ..................... ClanRam has spawned its first Stalker ..................................

Dez, this is actually the second stalker. Sami followed Marshall around last fall and even waited outside the restroom for him.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Do you think there is a chance that Stephen is in VA or do you think I saw a look a like?
    Probably a look-a-like. Does he have any ties to Virginia? He was born in Nevada and resides in St. Louis, according to the official site bio on him. Maybe he was taking a vacation? Anything's possible.

Stalker???

So is it was "wrong" to follow him for miles down 95 and copy his license plate down???

Just kidding....
    :tongue:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Copying down the plate number is fine. Now, if you actually tried to look it up....

Thanks Nick...as long as I know how far I can go...all is good.

I guess I had better throw the number away so that I don't get tempted to look it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Or you could always auction it off on eBay. Then at least you're getting something in return.

I should have had one of those cell phones that take pictures so that I could have something worth selling on ebay.

Oh well....I am too slow on the draw anyway. I should have said something to him. Then I would not have to wonder if it was him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

You should have yelled "Cutback!!!" to see how long he would stutter-step and dance in front of you. More than a couple of seconds.........that's our SJ.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Yea, or if he went straight to the checkout counter instead of going around the chips and candy, then up the automotive section, around the tub of beer iced down, that would have been a sure sign it wasn't Jackson. If he did maneuver through all those aisles, then you should have asked for an autograph.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I saw him recently at Dinky Donuts. He's a dunker.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

You should have yelled "Cutback!!!" to see how long he would stutter-step and dance in front of you. More than a couple of seconds.........that's our SJ.
    LOL

Nice!, You know Utter, there are about 3 Jackson look alikes here in San Diego. I've done a double take several times.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    I saw him recently at Dinky Donuts. He's a dunker.
    Was he with Joe Dimaggio?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

bigredman is offline Registered User

UtterBlitz reaches for the money from her purse. Somethings draws her attention to look up. There, standing in front of her is Stephen Jackson, starting running back of the St. Louis Rams. He suddenly stops his conversation with the clerk working the register, and turns to look down on the fawn-like UtterBlitz, who is shivering with excitement. His large brown eyes meet hers. She involuntarily exhales as if she's been struck in the stomach. Stephen smiles at her. His white teeth sparkling in the neon lighting of the gas station mini mart. Jackson pays for his purchase, and walks by UtterBlitz, slightly brushing against her shoulder. UtterBlitz feels faint for a moment. Her knees are buckling and weak. The clerk behind the counter gives her a curious look as UtterBlitz tries in vain to regain her composure. She reluctantly steps to the counter, looking over her shoulder at the large man leaving the store. Her staring lingers until the clerk shatters her tingling daydream with the total of her purchase. Suddenly shaken awake, UtterBlitz pays for her purchase, giving a last forlorn look beyond the glass swinging doors, thinking "What could have been"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast