Thread: Steven Jackson

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Steven Jackson

This guy is a true hero. He is the heart and soul of our team. He is a consummate pro and the best running back in the NFL in my opinion. He is exactly what you want in a leader and veteran. He strives to be the best. Anyway, I am done my rant. I wanted to share this video with you guys, just listen to what Steven says...this was last year during there 1-15 season. Great song!

YouTube - Duffle Bag Boy (Nike Sport Remix) [feat. Steven Jackson]

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: Steven Jackson

Hopefully Capt JAX will keep Da Rock off Da Rug this week. The next three games are the most important, as far as his legacy is concerned. Jackson desparately needs a playoff appearance on his resume. Not coming through in these upcoming Big games will leave a blimmish on all that he has accomplished, in the NFL. He will be known a "Nice" back who could never get to the Dance. Steven has that chance now to get there, NOW IS THE TIME THAT HIS SOUL AND LEGACY GETS TESTED. Here's hoping he can back up his Rap!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Re: Steven Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Hopefully Capt JAX will keep Da Rock off Da Rug this week. The next three games are the most important, as far as his legacy is concerned. Jackson desparately needs a playoff appearance on his resume. Not coming through in these upcoming Big games will leave a blimmish on all that he has accomplished, in the NFL. He will be known a "Nice" back who could never get to the Dance. Steven has that chance now to get there, NOW IS THE TIME THAT HIS SOUL AND LEGACY GETS TESTED. Here's hoping he can back up his Rap!
    If this isnt motivation for the Big fella, i don't know what is. For all he's done thus far, it just doesnt seem right for anyone not to want to jump on his shoulders and play with him. I hope the Rams can get this guy a superbowl championship while he's still our feature back.