Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JFMose is offline Registered User

Is Steven Jackson staying with us?

I feel sorry for Jackson, I don't know how he feels about the team, but do you think he'll be leaving us soon? You think we'll trade him or he'll demand to be released to get on a better team?

I mean, we NEED Jackson and I want him to be a Rams forever, but the direction we're headed in...i don't know if he'll be willing to stay.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Re: Is Steven Jackson staying with us?

...We said the same thing two years straight. I think he will stay a Ram until we cut him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

Spiderwolf is offline Registered User

Why would you want him to stay. He is not that good. He has never been a difference maker.Maybe as a back up to a better running back, I could see keeping him, but as a starter, no way. This team is going nowhere until we get a better running back and a top flight quarterback. With Bolger and Jackson this team will be a bottom feeder. Ever since Warner was moved in place of Bulger, this team has landed on top of the scrap heap, and has become the laughing stock of the NFL.
    Last edited by Spiderwolf; -10-04-2009 at 07:50 PM.

King Laurinaitis is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwolf View Post
    Why would you want him to stay. He is not that good. He has never been a difference maker.Maybe as a back up to a better running back, I could see keeping him, but as a starter, no way. This team is going nowhere until we get a better running back and a top flight quarterback. With Bolger and Jackson this team will be a bottom feeder. Ever since Warner was moved in place of Bulger, this team has landed on top of the scrap heap, and has become the laughing stock of the NFL.
    Am I allowed to call someone an outright idiot on this site, or am I going to have to hint to it instead? Please, someone let me know so I can change this post and be more direct.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by King Laurinaitis View Post
    Am I allowed to call someone an outright idiot on this site, or am I going to have to hint to it instead? Please, someone let me know so I can change this post and be more direct.
    Being new to the site, you might get a warning and a week ban.

I just ignore posters like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

he really doesn't have a choice, but you know he must be thinking what did I do by signing that long comtract.
    Last edited by jkramsfan; -10-04-2009 at 08:23 PM.

#39 Fan is offline Registered User

Easily the worst/dumbest post that I've ever seen here. Good job.

Toicat is offline Registered User

"With Bolger and Jackson this team will be a bottom feeder."
    I am stunned at your comment.

Let's imagine Steven Jackson with ANY Tier 1 team for a moment. Colts? Steelers? Saints? Cardinals? Jets? Then just hand them the Lombardi Trophy. Jackson is not only a very good running back, but is a super receiver too. Check his stats. I would imagine that if it were possible to take a poll from NFL Saftey's and Linebackers, not many would say that they would want Jackson in the open field. Just a hunch.

As for Bulger...he will come back. I believe that he has tons of heart and guts. The challenge will be to get some coodination back into our offense.

Best to all Ram Fans!

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Marshall Faulk really cant say anything bad about this guy anymore, becuase he has become the leader of this team and he continues to play hard with horrible conditions all around him

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

fail fail fail

have you ever watched Steven Jackson play an Nfl game EVER?

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Rams need to do what the Dallas Cowboys did, when the traded Hershel Walker for a bunch of high draft picks and turned around their franchaise. Would hate to see JAX go, but I seriously think it would be best for the Rams to improve all around.
    I need at least 3 1st round picks for JAX!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jackson3909 is offline Registered User

dgr828 that is a very good idea, but with our front office we cant scout out a player for drafting to save our life. we should take what is guarented and stay with our elite running back

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by King Laurinaitis View Post

Attack the post, not the poster.

blood85 is offline Registered User

Get rid of SJAX, What?????? Why don't we get rid of our Rams logo and trade them in for ***** logos while we are at it. Come on now.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Ok, I'm going to do my best to play within the rules of the forum here and save you any future embarrasment. First, Jackson's #'s are 2nd in the league only to Adrian Petersen, I'd say that puts him into some pretty good company, one could also argure that Jackson is better than him due to the system and the team around him not being as good as what Petersen plays with.
    Second, you can't say that ever since Warner was let go this team went into the tank like that's Bulgers fault. I will be the first to say that I think letting Warner go was a mistake but in no way is it the reason this team is doing so bad. If you look back to the GSOT years this team had so many weapons on offense there was no way to defend it. That is something that doesn't happen often, Bruce, Holt, Akimm Faulk, Conwell not to mention an offensive line that had Timmerman, Pace, Nutten, all of these guys were Pro Bowl players and for sure 3 of them are going into the Hall of Fame along with Warner. Let me remind you, these guys were all on the field at THE SAME TIME! I think if Bulger and Jackson had these guys around them, the result would be the same as it was in 99.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast