btimsah Guest

Still don't have Cam Cameron yet...

Cam Cameron or bust. That appears to be the philosophy. Watch the Lions get Cameron, ***** get Martz and the Rams be left out in the cold.

Other than Cameron who else is out there who could bring an NFL caliber offense to the table? Linehans offense was so predictable blind def mutes knew what was going to happen before it did. Especially those draws. He loved those. I woke up in the night screaming, no not that draw!! many a times during the regular season.

I'd give anything for this team to have a real offensive coordinator again. Please RAMS, do what it takes to get Cam Cameron!

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Re: Still don't have Cam Cameron yet...

Holy ****, I know exactly what you're saying about those damn draws. Whenever I watched the games with my gf, before every single 3rd and 15 I'd announce the draw play was coming. It fooled em every time!

Mooselini is offline Registered User

yeah the Rams need to step it up. It was okay not to worry about it 3 weeks ago, but now, its time to step up. HURRY UP FRONT OFFICE!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    yeah the Rams need to step it up. It was okay not to worry about it 3 weeks ago, but now, its time to step up. HURRY UP FRONT OFFICE!
    Hey, there, Speedy Gonzales. The season wasn't even over three weeks ago.

By my count, there have been two significant hirings so far. One of them belongs to US. The other (Martz) was never ever going to happen again in Saint Louis.

I think this pretty well speaks for itself. We're one of two teams to have made a signing...yet we're not moving quick enough?

By rights, the best coaches are not even on the open market. They're the coaches who've won enough games to keep their teams in contention for the Superbowl.

There's plenty of time.
    Last edited by Bar-bq; -01-12-2008 at 09:11 AM. Reason: took out a Paul Simon quote.

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Who is the significant hiring by us? That offensive line coach from Tampa? As for a new offensive coordinator, anyone that can call less than 7 quick passes a game that doesn't work is already an improvement over Lineclown.

LinkBacks (?)

1. -01-12-2008, 01:31 PM