harkin-9 is offline Registered User

Still plenty to learn.....

Az Hakim looking upfield before he catches the punt.

Warner forcing two passes early in the game that could easily have been intercepted.

Martz still seemingly clueless about conserving timeouts.

The Rams outplayed the Saints last night but if they continue to display poor game management and decisions in pressure situations then they are ripe for a playoff upset. Warner seemed to make the most progress as his passes after the early mistkaes were crisp and on the mark. He even tucked the ball away a few times and took the sack instead of throwing up potential INTs.

The defense was STELLAR as they swarmed Brooks and did not let up till after the whistle.

You may think I'm nit-picking but I want the Rams to win another Super Bowl.

They have three games left to get their act together. The opponents are all second-tier teams but the Rams should concentrate on possession, minimizing penalties, time management and NO FREAKING TURNOVERS while they secure HFA.

DJRamFan is offline Registered User
    i hold my breath everytime i see az back on punts. Sure he's got an upside, but i personally would rather see someone else back there like trung or somebody that can hold onto the ball better. Field position really isn't that big a deal with this team, but turnovers will be soon.
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

RealRam is offline Registered User

Fair enough...

Good assesment Harkin, all valid points.

Some call the Rams offense a "high risk" system but still, it does pose a real negative potential when confronted by a hungry, heads-up opponent, particularly come playoffs time.

Rams looked good last night!

Rams will adjust and be ready, nonetheless.
    R-R-R-R-E-A-D-E-E-E TO RRRUMMMBLE!! GO RAMS!!!

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    The timeout issue was caused by way too many decible of "Who let the Dogs out" that was ridiculous.

I agree with Hakim, but to his credit after the fumble, he came back with a big reception on the final drive of the 2nd qtr, and had some great returns in the 2nd half that put the Rams in great field position.

The Warner potential INT's was a worrisome area, but he was on target last night.

Playing in a hostile environment, with your D secondary banged up, I would say that last nights game was one of the best all year.

ram3057 is offline Registered User
    It seems like the RAMS like giving the other teams a chance at taking over the game. The turnovers and the breakdown on defense that let the Aint’s receiver shoot straight up the middle for a score proved it. If they take care of the ball and don’t break down on pass coverage they can beat any team.

The defense, besides a couple of bad plays in the secondary, played fantastic. The way they controlled Brooks was excellent. (Just wanted to re-emphasize what Harkin stated).

They can play the perfect game. Every one of us knows it.

Don’t let up – get Marshall involved as much as possible, and let Wistrom create havoc like he did last night.

They are on the way. As always – every game is important.

(It looks like the Bears have a chance to stay close behind with their next three games).

Go RAMS Go!!!!
    Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel