Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By rams8821

Thread: STL-AZ Game Experience

rams8821 is offline Registered User

STL-AZ Game Experience

hey all. Just a quick game experience from being in STL thursday night. Dome was rocking, not a sell-out but it WAS loud and lower bowl just about full. I wont comment on the game b/c yall know how it went.....great win!

We met a bunch of players after the game. Bradford is all class, signed and spoke to EVERYONE, same for Long. Saw Dunbar and we had a good chat about last weeks BC-Clemson game (I am a Clemson alum). Chris Long talked about the upcoming Duke-UVA game as well. Among others saw Jenkins (kinda a clown, but in a good way), Finnegan, Dahl, J Lau.

Bud Light Zone was cool, we got in there right as doors opened and had a cold one watching the NFL network show. That place is well done. Spent way to much in the team store at the dome. Its good, but in my opinion, it should rival what the Cards have at busch...Stan get it done!

Robert Quinn was on our flight back to RDU (he was going to the UNC-VT game the next Morning). He sat two rows in front of us. REALLY nice guy talked to me and my son for a LONG while and signed our ticket stubs from the game.

Oh yeah we went to the pep rally before the game and that was great. They had McCollum and Grant Williams signing (not sure why they chose Williams, nice guy though). What I really liked was seeing and hearin Snead, that guy is just a down to earth football guy, he's got this team on the right track. And of course Marshall speaking to the fans was great, well done!!

Great trip and I will be back soon.
    Rambos, ramsbruce, Varg6 and 4 others like this.

Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

bradwill is offline Registered User

Re: STL-AZ Game Experience

Great stuff and thanks for posting it. Sounds like you and family had a fantastic time and that certainly makes for a great fan experience!