Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LordOfTheRams Guest

Stop Crying, So-called Fans. I'm here to help.

It is clear that you really need me, the one true Ram fan, to clear things up for you all. You see, because your not really Ram fans, you don't know how to handle whats going on now. Let me help you out.

A real fan still hopes for wins and playoffs, no matter what. Those of you who are hoping that that season will end and that the team will lose so they can draft higher are not fans at all.

A real fan supports Vitt for now but hopes for a new coach. The Rams are going to sign Pete Carrol as their new coach so you dont have to worry about it.

A real fan doesn't worry about the front office as long as the players are under contract and things are going in the right direction.

I know its hard for most of you. Most of you started rooting for the Rams when they won it all (or are just following their husbands or boyfriednds lead) and cant handle that they dont win it every year.

The one true Ram fan knows that the team cant win it every year but will again soon.

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

Re: Stop Crying, So-called Fans. I'm here to help.

Didnt you just tell us how the game would end last week, but for some reason it didnt end that way?

The Rams are going to sign Pete Carrol as their new coach so you dont have to worry about it.
    A real fan lays awake at night, afraid of this possibility.
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

Seriously, where do you come up with these ideas?
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

STLRAMSFAN Guest

You just said a whole lot of nothing. You really are not a football fan at all because you never talk Xs and Os. You make stupid off the cuff remarks that you blow out your @$# I mean mouth. Like trying to predict the entire game playing out well I guess you missed on every call of the game that you predicted. Let me guess you are still upset that you were never good enough to play football right.
    Last edited by RamWraith; -11-16-2005 at 06:31 PM.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Another snoozefest thread zZzzZZzzz
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Milan is offline Registered User

You're just pulling things out of your *** again, right?

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Since you are such a great fan, LOTR, why not share with us some real knowledge and/or insight, instead of just making enemies.

Yodude is offline Registered User

your @$# I mean mouth
    I'll wager that they are one and the same.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Haterade is offline Registered User

LOTR...you give bad meaning to those initials.

Hawkfandyno is offline Registered User

A real fan supports Vitt for now but hopes for a new coach. The Rams are going to sign Pete Carrol as their new coach so you dont have to worry about it.
    Dear Santa;

please let LOTR have his wish, it would ensure that the seahawks control the NFCW for at least 5 more years

Hawkfandyno

LOL

rammiser is offline Registered User

No one here should want Pete Carroll, his first stint in the NFL was not very successful. He's a good college coach at a university with a big pool of top highschool players to choose from. I don't want Carroll and no one else here should either. As for the 1 true Rams fan give me a break. He's a whiner fan with nothing to talk about his crappy team so here he is spewing worthless garbage at us.
    Just Fix It

curley4me is offline Registered User

Did "lotr" Bump His Head? Pete Carroll? This Dude Really Knows Football Man, Next Thing He'll Want Is To Bring Back Rich Brooks To Coach The Rams.what A Peice Of Work.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

It's amazing that LOTR, who is so enlightened, would waste his time dealing with a site full of mealy-mouthed, uninformed, lost cause Ram fans. Seems like an exercise in futility. There must be another Ram site with more to work with he can move on to. Please.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    It's amazing that LOTR, who is so enlightened, would waste his time dealing with a site full of mealy-mouthed, uninformed, lost cause Ram fans. Seems like an exercise in futility. There must be another Ram site with more to work with he can move on to. Please.
    He should start his own site.Maybe he'll learn then what it takes to be a fan and a leader.

I'm telling you.This guy sounds to much like mike49er.

Same arrogance,same lack of substance,and just plain exasperating to listen to.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Rim
    It is clear that you really need me, the one true Ram fan, to clear things up for you all. You see, because your not really Ram fans, you don't know how to handle whats going on now. Let me help you out.
    Dude, you really need to lay off that "one true Ram fan" garbage. We have functioned just fine without your lameness before, and I am certain we can do so again.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOL
    A real fan still hopes for wins and playoffs, no matter what. Those of you who are hoping that that season will end and that the team will lose so they can draft higher are not fans at all.
    I cannot believe I am going to say this, but we finally found something we can agree on. I still hope for the wins and the playoffs. Draft time is always scary for me, because we have had many drafts that either didn't properly address our needs, or we get picks that are all hyped up and turned out to be just that.

HOWEVER.....I do draw the line at saying that those that do not think that way aren't fans at all. That's bull, and we all know it.

Quote Originally Posted by JERK
    I support Vitt, and wish him nothing but the best. I know we are looking at getting a new HC, but just the thought of having Carroll around is going to give me nightmares. I'm getting the heebie-jeebies right now! I really shouldn't worry, though, because if you can predict a hiring as well as you do the outcome of a game, we should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DORK
    A real fan doesn't worry about the front office as long as the players are under contract and things are going in the right direction.
    I will say what I said about this in another thread....I really don't give a hoot about who's doing what to who for how many food stamps in the front office....EXCEPT....when it begins to have a negative impact and the B.S. spills out onto the field. Then I care.

Quote Originally Posted by SEXIST PIG
    I know its hard for most of you. Most of you started rooting for the Rams when they won it all (or are just following their husbands or boyfriednds lead) and cant handle that they dont win it every year.
    Do I need to take you outside and teach you how to respect people? This was an obvious shot at me, and let it be known right here and right now that you are messing with the wrong person. I have never, nor will I ever, follow a man's lead. In a partnership, whether married or not, things are supposed to be equal, thus the duo wallking side by side. No one leads anyone. What year do you think this is...1955? Keep your sexist comments to yourself, Neanderthal.

I handled the Rams not winning it before, and I can do it again. Been rooting for them since 1986, and I have no plans to ever change that.

Quote Originally Posted by IDIOT
    The one true Ram fan knows that the team cant win it every year but will again soon.
    Actually, anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows that....geez....

OH, and before I forget, I must wish you the best of luck on your surgery. Rectal-Cranial inversion reversals are tough. Hope it turns out OK for ya.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast