Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Re: Stop Crying, So-called Fans. I'm here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985

I'm telling you.This guy sounds to much like mike49er.

Same arrogance,same lack of substance,and just plain exasperating to listen to.
    That's what I said! LOL

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Yodude
    I'll wager that they are one and the same.
    I bet that makes flossing complicated.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RammieGirl is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThe#$%&#
    Most of you started rooting for the Rams when they won it all (or are just following their husbands or boyfriednds lead) and cant handle that they dont win it every year.
    You are quite the funny one now arenít you? I was born and raised a Rams fan FYI, but then again itís my prerogative to change my mind and I wonder, will my purse match my shoes (dang I hate when that doesnít happen). Oh dear, and look my hubbyís beer can is almost empty, YIKES, hubby, Iíll be right there cuz you know that I follow you around like a little puppy dog so I can spend Sundayís, Monday nights and if Iím really lucky a Thursday nite football game. I so adore serving beer and appetizers and stogies to the boys. I mean, sheesh, isnít that what I was put on this Earth for. Iím sorry for fessiní up like this, it must be that time of the month, oh wait, that canít be, Iím barefoot and pregnant!!

As MOM said, I wish you luck on that surgery, I canít wait to see that on the Discovery Channel, because to find that cranial with a brain cell, I mean think about it.Öwhat a discovery that will be!!! :tongue:

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RammieGirl
    You are quite the funny one now aren’t you? I was born and raised a Rams fan FYI, but then again it’s my prerogative to change my mind and I wonder, will my purse match my shoes (dang I hate when that doesn’t happen). Oh dear, and look my hubby’s beer can is almost empty, YIKES, hubby, I’ll be right there cuz you know that I follow you around like a little puppy dog so I can spend Sunday’s, Monday nights and if I’m really lucky a Thursday nite football game. I so adore serving beer and appetizers and stogies to the boys. I mean, sheesh, isn’t that what I was put on this Earth for. I’m sorry for fessin’ up like this, it must be that time of the month, oh wait, that can’t be, I’m barefoot and pregnant!!

As MOM said, I wish you luck on that surgery, I can’t wait to see that on the Discovery Channel, because to find that cranial with a brain cell, I mean think about it.…what a discovery that will be!!! :tongue:
    Rammiegirl thats just to sexy for words your just killing me hear?Wish I could have met you 75 years ago.We would have danced the tango.Glad your a real Ram fan and my friend.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -11-18-2005 at 12:48 AM.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

LordOfTheRams Guest

You are quite the funny one now arenít you? I was born and raised a Rams fan FYI, but then again itís my prerogative to change my mind and I wonder, will my purse match my shoes (dang I hate when that doesnít happen). Oh dear, and look my hubbyís beer can is almost empty, YIKES, hubby, Iíll be right there cuz you know that I follow you around like a little puppy dog so I can spend Sundayís, Monday nights and if Iím really lucky a Thursday nite football game. I so adore serving beer and appetizers and stogies to the boys. I mean, sheesh, isnít that what I was put on this Earth for. Iím sorry for fessiní up like this, it must be that time of the month, oh wait, that canít be, Iím barefoot and pregnant!!

As MOM said, I wish you luck on that surgery, I canít wait to see that on the Discovery Channel, because to find that cranial with a brain cell, I mean think about it.Öwhat a discovery that will be!!! :tongue:
    Come on, boys... we're all thinking the same thing...

I wonder what RammieGirl looks like in a two piece.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheRams

Wow you are pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Second half adjustments. Make some!

viper is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheLosers

Dude, you are not welcome here. This place involves respect. Apparently, you are incapable of that. Go crawl back under the rock from which you slithered.
    Last edited by viper; -11-18-2005 at 01:37 AM.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Come on, everyone... we're all thinking the same thing.

I wonder what LOTR looks like with a muzzle.

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Come on, everyone... we're all thinking the same thing.

I wonder what LOTR looks like with a muzzle.
    (Tries to incite a standing ovation)

AMEN!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheRams

I guess I DO need to teach you some manners after all.

If there is a doctor in the house, they better scrub up, because it is going to be fun removing Rammie's foot as well as mine out of his a$$ while trying to retreive his head at the same time.

MOM

PREACH IT, SISTER!

cashless is offline Registered User

Although I enjoy watching the ladies stand up for themselves here, it might be getting close to time for whoever has the power to cut him loose. Although most of his posts are merely ignorent and substanceless the blatent sexual harrassment is getting out of hand.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

The Lord of nothing seems to be a troll who has some knowledge of the Clan. He is here to cause problems and stir things up. Is he Mikey? Is he Fortuninerhater? Is he someone else? Don't know, don't really care. His word only means something if you listen to him.

Oh Lord of Nothing, the last three guys that I have dated have not been as interested in watching football as I am. The first one was the lead singer/guitar player in a band and he sort of liked Atlanta but it never did anything for him. The next one played lacrosse, snowboarded, and joined me on the soccer field. He actually was pretty jealous of my football time and did not approve of the time I spend on the internet. He liked the Jets because he grew up in NY. Now I met an ex-marine on veterans day. He came over and watched the second half of the game with me and I got to hear about his football experiences and how he does not like spectator sports. I can see I am headed down the same road again. I can talk and understand football better than a lot of guys.

The comments about women and football are ridiculous. There are women out there that understand football, but the women don't tend to be as vocal as the men. As far as getting someone a beer....I will gladly bring a friend a beer, but you lord of Nonsense, will never get a beer from me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LordOfTheRams Guest

Guess I struck a nerve, huh?

That's okay. They're cute when they're mad.
    :bling: eace:

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    I'm telling you.This guy sounds to much like mike49er.

Same arrogance,same lack of substance,and just plain exasperating to listen to.
    I investigated this angle. Check out my thread on the lounge to see what I found. Its pretty darn funny!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast