Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Stop the insanity, and someone pass out the rose colored glasses!

COME ON PEOPLE!

We put up 17 points in the FIRST 15 minutes against a tightwad defense that had only allowed 5.9 points A GAME! I don't care who the opponents were before us, don't give me that crap. We CAN stop the Ain'ts, and if the ChickenChokers can beat the 'Skins, so can we! WE TAKE THE NEXT TWO! Then we get Marc back, and start shutting the WORLD UP!

Sorry all, we needed an injection of positivity.

12-4 is still within the realm of possibility, we just have to WANT IT more than they do.:clanram: :clanram:

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Re: Stop the insanity, and someone pass out the rose colored glasses!

Now to dig me heels into the FieldTurf, and take the hits.....come on y'all, give me your best shots.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Ummm, there are a few key injuries on this team that are making it tough to put those on right now.

...but anything's possible.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I am incredibly positive on the rest of the season, but 12-4 is about as likely as world peace. 10-6 i definetely believe and with a LOT of breaks, starting with remaining and getting incredibly healthy, 11-5.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

There have been so many changes made on the offensive line and in the secondary, who's knows what we can do. If we get relatively healthy, get some continuity with the starting line-ups and make it to 4-4 going into the bye week, this team can turn it around IMO.

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MOM
    COME ON PEOPLE!
    Sorry all, we needed an injection of positivity.

12-4 is still within the realm of possibility, we just have to WANT IT more than they do.
    I also think its within the realm of possibility that I could play on the Rams defense and play just as well as some that are out there and I would not complain about being winded when my number is called to return a punt.

Its good to see you being positive but even being positive I don’t see us finishing better then 10-6. That would be 8-2 the rest of the way with a defense that don’t seem to show a whole hell of a lot.

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by STLRAMSFAN
    with a defense that donít seem to show a whole hell of a lot.
    Ahhhhhhh, how quickly we dismiss the awesome pressure on Manning. We sacked Wonderboy twice after he had only been sacked ONCE in FIVE WEEKS. Can you imagine how we can do against Brooks this week?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Brooks is a heck of a lot more mobile than Peyton. Rams D may not even touch him this week. However, I'd rather try to tackle Antwoine Smith than Deuce McAlister.

Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by MOM
    COME ON PEOPLE!

WE put up 17 points in the FIRST 15 minutes against a tightwad defense that had only allowed 5.9 points A GAME! I don't care who the opponents were before US, don't give me that crap. WE CAN stop the Ain'ts, and if the ChickenChokers can beat the 'Skins, so can WE! WE TAKE THE NEXT TWO! Then WE get Marc back, and start shutting the WORLD UP!

Sorry all, WE needed an injection of positivity.

12-4 is still within the realm of possibility, WE just have to WANT IT more than they do.:clanram: :clanram:
    WE?? US?? 12-4?? STOP THE INSANITY INDEED!!LOL

thrown-track is offline Registered User

Its tough for a 12-4 offense to hit that record when you have a 4-12 caliber defense. It just isn't going to happen no matter how much positive thinking you throw at it.

It happens .....sometimes!

RammieGirl is offline Registered User

I agree, we're not dead in the water yet and freakier turn arounds have happened, so let's see how Sunday goes and with lethal injections of positivity being dispensed, you just never know, now do ya???

thoey is offline Registered User

Sorry, after wearing the "rose colored glasses" for so long, I gave it up for realism. But hey, I am not saying you can't try it. And if it works, maybe I'll rethink it. But until then, I just be a realistic Rams fan.

I think we get 8-8, maybe 9-7, if we are lucky, 10-6. And all three of those are if we play up to our ability.
    This space for rent...

rebel13 is offline Registered User

I dont think the oddsmakers would make us the favorite against any team in the NFL right now. We would probably be the underdog against each of the top 6 college teams. I think this creation of "Savant Mike" has the capability of rolling to a 3 win season and possibly a 2 win season. But I expect that "we'll fix that"!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by rebel13
    I dont think the oddsmakers would make us the favorite against any team in the NFL right now. We would probably be the underdog against each of the top 6 college teams. I think this creation of "Savant Mike" has the capability of rolling to a 3 win season and possibly a 2 win season. But I expect that "we'll fix that"!!
    rebel, since your return to the boards 3 weeks ago, you have posted 18 consecutive messages that can be boiled down to "Martz sucks". People may say what they will about you (I mean it's not just anyone that can manage a double negative reputation), but one thing they can't say is your inconsistent. You sir, are the model of consistency.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

thrown-track is offline Registered User

The great thing about this country is that everyone is entitled to their opinion and, thanks to the Bill of Rights, they have the right to express that opinion in public forums such as this one.

And just because you don't happen to agree with Rebel doesn't make you viewpoint anymore justifiably correct than his.

TJMNO.

It happens .....sometimes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast