Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Stop The Pain

  1. #1
    RAMMAN68's Avatar
    RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,714
    Rep Power
    15

    Stop The Pain

    This has turned into a horror show.
    I can't take much more; how many more players are we going to loose.

    Stop the suffering!

    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS


    "HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

  2. #2
    RealRam's Avatar
    RealRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    8,386
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Also (off topic), is Steven Jackson's "little side step" just his style, or is it coached into him, or is he supposed to evade would-be tacklers? That fumble...

    I don't know! I just feel so disappointed but I'm not going to start venting by blaming our team.

    Turnovers! Jamie Martin ... aaaaaaargh!

    :tut

  3. #3
    ShaftedTwice is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Yeah, it has, I think that we could have done a lot better with Bulger in, quite sad.. :sad:

  4. #4
    caseycane is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    Also (off topic), is Steven Jackson's "little side step" just his style, or is it coached into him, or is he supposed to evade would-be tacklers?

    The sidestep was prolly drilled into him in junior high or high school. Alot of guys continue to do it, while others don't feel confortable with it.

  5. #5
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Stop The Pain

    We Have No Shot Without Bulger.

  6. #6
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,589
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    We Have No Shot Without Bulger.
    Unless Fitz is the Kurt Warner of 99 no we don't have much of a chance. Cause we know Martin is useless.

  7. #7
    THEFIELDGOAL's Avatar
    THEFIELDGOAL is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Salinas, California, United States
    Age
    45
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Stop The Pain

    The Rams are just a mess. This makeshift coaching staff is just not working. Maybe i am being harshed. But it look to me just like if Mike Martz was running the show.
    Maybe this is his last gameplan. Jamie Martin? I am sick tonight. I needed to go to the emergency room to get attention. What are we thinking. This is the same guy that embarrassed us against the ***** and continues to play crappy. Please someone give me something for this pain.
    Nurse Nurse please more morphin to kill the pain.
    John Shaw better wake up soon. This coaching staff needs help fast. And the Marmie era sucks. Fairchild is not the answer. Why could we not get the Mora kid in Atlanta. Or Parcells. Man are we not focused.
    I know injuries are a factor. I am a realist. But Jamie Martin? Defensive and Speical Teams not in working.
    With Bulger out. Maybe this coaching staff will make the changes to improve or as they say . We might just go downhill form here.
    THE FIELD GOAL

  8. #8
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Does Anyone Think That Jimmy Johnson Would Come Off The Fox Pregame And Coach The Rams ? I Think This Team Has Enough Talent To Win,they Just Look Like A Very Poorly Coached High School Team

  9. #9
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    50
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    Does Anyone Think That Jimmy Johnson Would Come Off The Fox Pregame And Coach The Rams ? I Think This Team Has Enough Talent To Win,they Just Look Like A Very Poorly Coached High School Team
    No, this team doesn't have enough talent to win and NO he won't give up his Fox gig. Making way too much money.

  10. #10
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,006
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by THEFIELDGOAL
    The Rams are just a mess. This makeshift coaching staff is just not working. Maybe i am being harshed. But it look to me just like if Mike Martz was running the show.
    Maybe this is his last gameplan. Jamie Martin? I am sick tonight. I needed to go to the emergency room to get attention. What are we thinking. This is the same guy that embarrassed us against the ***** and continues to play crappy. Please someone give me something for this pain.
    Nurse Nurse please more morphin to kill the pain.
    John Shaw better wake up soon. This coaching staff needs help fast. And the Marmie era sucks. Fairchild is not the answer. Why could we not get the Mora kid in Atlanta. Or Parcells. Man are we not focused.
    I know injuries are a factor. I am a realist. But Jamie Martin? Defensive and Speical Teams not in working.
    With Bulger out. Maybe this coaching staff will make the changes to improve or as they say . We might just go downhill form here.
    I thought the Rams looked great untill Bulger got hurt. Jamie Martin is our backup and you act like he is supposed to be our savior. If Manning went down do you think Jim Sorgi would be any better? Also the coaching was great untill Bulger got hurt. We were killing them. Almost 300 yds of offense in the first half and shredding their d. I am pretty sure the outcome would have been a lot different with Bulger. We already know our defense is terrible so I'm not blaming them after 3 straight to's in the second half for getting blown out. Not too many defenses keep the Colts out of the endzone after starting at the 30. I'm usually the first one to blame the coaches but this wasnt coaching sorry to say. The Bulger injury alone cost us this game. I have no doubts after watching that first qtr we could have gone score for score with them with Bulger in the game. Their defense looked like crap against a real offense.
    Just Fix It

  11. #11
    RamJackson39's Avatar
    RamJackson39 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Fairchild is not the answer.
    I disagree. He coached pretty well for his first game. He made a bad call when he ran the ball with Faulk on 3rd down in the redzone, but I was impressed with the dedication to the run in the first half.

    Then bulger got hurt...

    All of a sudden, the gameplan is gone. The deep ball? Gone. The running game? Shutdown with 8 guys in the box. Passing attack? If you're not even going to test the Colts weak sercondary...you dont deserve to be on the field.

  12. #12
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,589
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Stop The Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by RamJackson39
    He made a bad call when he ran the ball with Faulk on 3rd down in the redzone.
    Ya what was that all about, that was a horrible play call. Other than that Fairchild called a good game. When we lost Bulger I knew that was the end.

    So much for the Colts D, they got shredded when Bulger was in there.

    Get well soon Marc

    And by soon I mean by this Sunday

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •