yesiamahawkfan is offline Registered User

Street and Smith

Did anyone get the new street and smiths magizine? There rankings are as follow:

1.Hawks0
    2.Rams:79
    3.Cards:79

the giants are 84 too....

They go on to say the hawks need more consistency, and that there defense all depends on health, and they say the rams are obvisoly on the decline needing more help on D. They said that Marshall Faulk as a backup will be a bad thing

RamTime Guest

Re: Street and Smith

I'm not familiar with that publication. is there a website?

yesiamahawkfan is offline Registered User

they might, you can check but I saw a football magizine at the gas station, skimmed through it and bought it. They have the Broncos winning the west, and the vikings at 80. Everything else is a good read

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I stopped buying football magazines a long time ago. It's as if a lot of them just stop getting news months before publication. I find a lot of them aren't up to date at all.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    I stopped buying football magazines a long time ago. It's as if a lot of them just stop getting news months before publication. I find a lot of them aren't up to date at all.
    theres no way the mags can get out the news as fast as the net.I stopped buying them also when I got a machine about 5 years ago.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I've bought Lindy's Pro Football mag every year since 1998. It comes in handy for references and it's fun to skim through the old ones from time to time and read the stories.

RealRam is offline Registered User

It comes in handy for references and it's fun to skim through the old ones from time to time and read the stories. --EDM
    Exactly.

Memories. I read my first Street & Smith's Football mag in 1967. Bob Oates for the Rams. They publish regional issue covers which are usually nice cover photos for the fans of that area.

Problem with most of these type of publications is that they are released much too early before the season begins; they hit the stands around early June (now), and simply miss the critical changes teams make in their roster by late August.

Their predictions are thus too early, too unreliable.