throwback week

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

It sucks To Lose....

No Doubt!

But....

That's what most of you expected before the season started.

Reading the site before the season started the highest number of wins predicted that I noticed was 6.

The worst thing about winning two straight is the inevitable fact that the team will lose again. And it's not so much the loss as it is to read the negative knee-jerk reaction from the fans.

This is still a young Rams team! They are going to have their highs and lows.

My point with this is....

Give em a bit of a break guys, if for no other reason than most of you did not expect much more anyways!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: It sucks To Lose....

I was amazed at the people talking about the playoffs and winning the division last week. It is early in the season and some losses are going to happen with this team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    No Doubt!

But....

Reading the site before the season started the highest number of wins predicted that I noticed was 6.

The worst thing about winning two straight is the inevitable fact that the team will lose again. And it's not so much the loss as it is to read the negative knee-jerk reaction from the fans.

Give em a bit of a break guys, if for no other reason than most of you did not expect much more anyways!

It's not about the number of wins its about at least trying. I didnt think we'd beat Detroit but i didnt think we'd lose by 38 either. I expect effort, and im guessing the coaching staff expects that too. The last three years the effort was rare, this team so far this year although lacking the talent of some teams was fighting and scratching to stay in games. Today in Detroit they did not show any fire at all. To me thats why this game is so depressing for so many fans.
    Just Fix It

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

I agree it sucks to lose. Maybe we should hire the Lions offensive coordinator to be our next head coach?

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post
    I agree it sucks to lose. Maybe we should hire the Lions offensive coordinator to be our next head coach?
    lol....we already gave him a try and it did not work out. Perhaps Linehan really wanted this win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RockinRam is offline Registered User

It's not the fact that we lost. Every team has to lose at some point. It's the fact that our effort and execution and desire to win was absolutely lousy and unacceptable.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

The Lions came in frustrated, winless, and ready to beat someone up over close losses. The Rams looked like they came in confident, but in that bad way. You know the one, where you sort of assume you are that good. Lions gave them a strong punch to the mouth and the Rams couldn't get back up.

I hope the team responds well next week. Also, I hope we can replace Clayton. Will we ever catch a break on these season ending injuries?

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

losses are tough, the question is can the rams say they played their best and coached their best and except the results. I don't know if they can.

LA Rammer is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post
    losses are tough, the question is can the rams say they played their best and coached their best and except the results.
    Has Bradford shown himself "prey" quarterback at the roar of a "Lion"?
    Have the Lions "Suh"ed the Rams for the season rendering them "Claytonless"?

–For the answer tune to same Ram time at the same Ram channel tada rada rada dada da Ram Fans
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -10-11-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: researching the same batman ending teaser for next episode
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    No Doubt!

But....

It does hurt to lose......44-6!!!!!!

Coming into this season I had us pegged for 3 wins maybe 4. However after the way our boys had played the first 4 games of the season I started to believe that my prediction was way off. I let it happen again....that Die-hard we are back fandom. We will beat the Lions in their den and be 3-2!

Well this loss hurt not because we lost but how we got our butts whipped!
    44-6 to the Lions.....There's no way I saw this coming.

Slapped back into reality.....guess I needed it?

Back to the 3 to 4 wins prediction...

GO RAMS!!!!

AlphaRam Guest

I had feared a loss to the Lions. They were hungry and for some reason unknown to me, they seem to have our number. There was much irrational exuberance over the two wins. As I stated before, I wasn't going to get excited until we were to the 6-2 to 8-3 range.

I am sick of seeing people bellyache about starting the game with an onside kick. It was a gamble that didn't pay off this time. I do wish that Brown had proceeded like he was going to boom the kick instead of how it did it.