Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In summary...

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

In summary...

1. Yes, Martz made a mistake. But its only a mistake anyone cares about because of how the game ultimately turned out. If the Rams pull the game out in OT, nobody cares what he did at the end of the game. Let it go.

2. LA fans... its too bad that the Rams don't play in your back yard any more, but there's no need to whine. We're all Ram fans... whether from LA, St. Louis, Texas, Florida, Scotland or the Planet Galgamed X. No need to divide us into geographic cliques.

3. Anyone who thinks that Martz's "irritation" with Steven Jackson can't be cured by a couple of decent runs in the first preseason game lacks an understanding of coach's diplomacy and rhetoric.

4. Georgia Frontiere is the owner. As Ram fans, we need not like her. Just be happy she doesn't try to be the General Manager.

5. Sometimes its best to state your opinion succinctly and then move on to other matters.

That is all.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: In summary...

Wow, look who's back. I knew you could only lurk for so long. Thanks for setting us all straight oh succinct one, what would we do without you.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Thanks for setting us all straight oh succinct one, what would we do without you.
    Oh, probably go back and forth with countless overly verbose posts arguing meaningless details of moot issues as if this were the Society of Anal Retentive Ram Fans instead of ClanRam.

Oh, probably go back and forth with countless overly verbose posts arguing meaningless details of moot issues as if this were the Society of Anal Retentive Ram Fans instead of ClanRam.
    You mean like the stuff you and ATC (where is he??) used to engage in, right? Not that you would ever do that kind of thing again. LOL

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    So apparently you took you're time off to reflect on your more mellow side...or maybe not.

I mean it is the offseason, we've got to talk about something.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    You mean like the stuff you and ATC (where is he??) used to engage in, right? Not that you would ever do that kind of thing again. LOL
    All of my arguments with ATC combined were nothing in comparison to the Treatises on Nothing that have dominated the boards lately.

Besides, at least those discussions were regarding what at the time was current and unresolved issue (Warner's status with the team following his comments in Houston). The discussions that are being held now are about a game that was played six months ago, an owner who died decades ago, and other similarly outdated or entirely moot issues.

Av, I was speaking more in terms of the "overly verbose", "meaningless details", "anal retentive" aspects of your battles with ATC. The subjects were indeed topical.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

All of my arguments with ATC combined were nothing in comparison to the Treatises on Nothing that have dominated the boards lately.
    Once again volunteering your opinion when no one asked you whether the subject matter passed your standards of nonsense ... as if approval was required. Must be driving you crazy that some issues spark an interest in people and you had nothing whatsoever to do with it ...

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    Once again volunteering your opinion when no one asked you whether the subject matter passed your standards of nonsense ... as if approval was required. Must be driving you crazy that some issues spark an interest in people and you had nothing whatsoever to do with it ...
    Thank you for once again volunteering your opinion regarding my motivations when no one asked you whether my post passed your standards of appropriateness. Must be driving you crazy that every post I make sparks an interest in the pit of your being to post a critical response.

coy bacon is offline Registered User

Throughout the land the tribes gather and form. Conquest boils in the blood of their leaders. Smaller tribes look to extend their boundaries; larger tribes seek to dominate all. Rivals are studied: information is collected furtively, strengths and weaknesses are analyzed, plans are made.

Once again the Clan looks gleefully to crush their crimson and gold enemies in the far West. Other Western rivals are also looked down upon. "We will crush them again, and this time crush the others as well....."

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

The discussions that are being held now are about a game that was played six months ago, an owner who died decades ago, and other similarly outdated or entirely moot issues.
    Nice to see you posting again Avenger, and I see you brought a feisty attitude with you. Excellent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tanus is offline Registered User

i need a beer after reading this thread.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Tell you what Avenger ... the better rejoinder might be to add some negative points to my reputation scale ... I can't seem to do it on my own ... take yourself away for the moment from being disappointed in the discussions and tip the scale back to unbalanced would you? Please?

Here you go!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    Tell you what Avenger ... the better rejoinder might be to add some negative points to my reputation scale ... I can't seem to do it on my own ... take yourself away for the moment from being disappointed in the discussions and tip the scale back to unbalanced would you? Please?
    You are unbalanced right now adarian. Are you trying to say that you want to be balanced again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast