laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Sunday is the day.......

....WE GET RID OF OUR GOOSE EGG!

RAMS 24
    SKINS 16

SPAGS Lives for another week or 2!

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Re: Sunday is the day.......

The Redskin's have improved drastically from week 3 last season, so this game is now looking like another potential loss.? Just three and a half weeks ago I felt this game was a 100% win. Today Im not so sure, until the Rams start scoring points its difficult to not feel negative about things.?
    SJ39 will be at full go, so I expect the offense to bring it to the Redskins. The Rams D better be fired up for this one, but must start playing smarter football this week, the Redskins are not going to beat themselves, so it will have to be an good all round performance.
    It would be nice to get a decent performance, its not too much to ask.?
    The Redskins have the been playing great 3rd down defense this season, it doesnt bode well for Sam Bradford and the receivers.
    Ill go the other way than Laram0, Rams 16 Skins 27 F

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

To be honest I don't have any faith in this particular team. We have no weapons, Steve Jackson is not enough. Our receivers constantly drop passes, not a few a lot. IF we win wow it would be great, but I won't hold my breath.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

The Skins may be better, but if they lost to a Cowboys team that was being dragged down the field offensively by a guy with one lung and wearing a bulletproof vest while they didn't know the snap count, what routes to run, or even where to line up, I think we can win.

The Cowboys offense right now is in shambles and only because our amazing former head coach Jim Haslett gave them a card that said, "Please rip apart my pass defense as I blitz 8, 7 and 8 against you," did the Cowboys win. If our guys can get any kind of separation, or if Sam will just sling the ball quickly, we have a very good chance at beating the Skins simply because they've gone blitz crazy.

As for our defense against their offense, I have every faith that as long as we actually cover the deep routes, we should be fine. We outplayed the Giants, we'll outplay the Skins. Let's just score this time.
    laram0, cfh128 and Ram Mar Ram like this.
    I believe!

Jockelite is offline Registered User

I also see the Rams pulling this one out. Living in Redskins land I am forced to watch all their games and I for one am not impressed. Rex Grossman is well Rex Grossman... Pressure him and he WILL make mistakes. Steven Jackson always seems to put up a nice performance against the Skins, and assuming he'll be full do I will expect him to come out hungry.
    Final Score: Rams 24-13.

macrammer is offline Registered User

I will faithfully be watching and hoping that we can display fundamental football skills that sorely lacked in first three weeks.. If we do so for 60 minutes, I will be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    The Skins may be better, but if they lost to a Cowboys team that was being dragged down the field offensively by a guy with one lung and wearing a bulletproof vest while they didn't know the snap count, what routes to run, or even where to line up, I think we can win.

The Cowboys offense right now is in shambles and only because our amazing former head coach Jim Haslett gave them a card that said, "Please rip apart my pass defense as I blitz 8, 7 and 8 against you," did the Cowboys win. If our guys can get any kind of separation, or if Sam will just sling the ball quickly, we have a very good chance at beating the Skins simply because they've gone blitz crazy.

As for our defense against their offense, I have every faith that as long as we actually cover the deep routes, we should be fine. We outplayed the Giants, we'll outplay the Skins. Let's just score this time.
    This is what is so baffling for me at the moment, the Skins shouldnt be better.? They have Rex Grossman playing QB, yet the Rams have Sam Bradford.? The Redskins havent got a Steven Jackson either. Its about time these players gave the Rams some production.?
    GO RAMS

RebelYell is offline Registered User

The Rams were 0-2 last year when they met the Redskins and broke into the win column. I'm not sold that's happening this year. Rex Grossman is playing well enough to not be the reason when they lose. Rams have had problems containing Hightower in the past but Helu is the guy I'm worried about.

Redskins 27
    Rams 31

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    I will faithfully be watching and hoping that we can display fundamental football skills that sorely lacked in first three weeks.. If we do so for 60 minutes, I will be satisfied.
    I completely agree. I want to see this team look like a team, with every player carrying their weight and doing their job. If they do that, I too will be satisfied. I also feel if they do that, they will win.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I completely agree. I want to see this team look like a team, with every player carrying their weight and doing their job. If they do that, I too will be satisfied. I also feel if they do that, they will win.

If SJ plays more the a handful of plays I say we win this game.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I think SJ plays hard this game. He will go beastmode. I'll predict a win here. LETS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I think SJ plays hard this game. He will go beastmode. I'll predict a win here. LETS GO!
    I hope so Sosa, this is what makes this game so interesting for me. This is a real make or break game for this season. I do expect the Rams to scratch and claw for everything. Chris Long has a chance going against Jammal Brown. If the Rams can play with that same intensity they had in the first quarter against the Eagles, the Rams will win.!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    If the Rams can play with that same intensity they had in the first quarter against the Eagles, the Rams will win.!
    Grossman won't make it out of the 1st quarter if we attack him the way we did against Vick!

Trammer035 is offline Registered User

Not sure I am ready to trust the offense to put up more than 20 points. Hopefully the D can hold Grossman and Co. to less than that and we can get the win. Obviously we are going to have to play smart for it to even be in the question though. (Like most of us, I'd be much happier and more optimistic long-term about a hard-fought loss than a roll-over dead loss.)

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Not only do I want the Rams to win, but I want to see them do it by playing good football- not winning an ugly 16-10 or 15-13 affair at home. Yeah, I know, a win is a win, but I want to see this team start playing efficient, smart, fundamentally good football in which they play to potential.

Sunday BETTER be the day- or this season is gonna' get REAL ugly REAL fast.
    macrammer and PARamfan like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast