Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sunday is the day.......

RamHigh5 Guest

Re: Sunday is the day.......

I was thinking the same thing about the Rams scoring more than 20 points.I think the Rams are forced at this point to play a bend,don't break defense.Try to hold Skins to field goals.Maybe Jackson will actually get 15 carries and the Rams could play action pass.(Fake handoff to 39)It's amazing how having the threat of a running game gives Bradford that extra second he needs to pass.

eldfan is offline Registered User

Iím hoping for a win but not sure if these guys can deliver against the skins. Skins are playing good football and they rush the passer well and the rams are not protecting well. If we can run the ball shorten the game which will help Bradford stay healthy and keep our D off the field. That sound like to me would be the way to go. Go Rams!!
    :ramlogo:

BM_Face is offline Registered User

Rams 23
    Redskins 17

GoRams!
    A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

IBleedBnG83 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jockelite View Post
    I also see the Rams pulling this one out. Living in Redskins land I am forced to watch all their games and I for one am not impressed. Rex Grossman is well Rex Grossman... Pressure him and he WILL make mistakes. Steven Jackson always seems to put up a nice performance against the Skins, and assuming he'll be full do I will expect him to come out hungry. Final Score: Rams 24-13.
    This is a bit confusing since you say you watch Redskins games. Rex's mistakes, have not come from pressure but have been in the pocket. Football outsiders actually drew up some stats showing this. He has actually done a good job of getting rid of the ball when nothing is there. He is actually having a pretty good year. He has made some great throws and seems to do a good job getting rid of the ball. Not having knowing Rex before playing for the Redskins, you wouldn't think he is the same player. I am worried about Steven Jackson. Our front 7 is much improved and hopefully they can play the run more since the passing situation in St. Louis isn't exactly threatening right now.

St.Louis Ram 56 Guest

I agree I think Grossman is hot and cold and his inexperience shows alot, If Josh can put in some goodplays and get, us to do something in the redzone, we can pull it off.....Please pull it off Rams, Ilive within these Redskin blowhards....They are not consistant.... we cando it

GO RAMS

Jockelite is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedBnG83 View Post
    This is a bit confusing since you say you watch Redskins games. Rex's mistakes, have not come from pressure but have been in the pocket. Football outsiders actually drew up some stats showing this. He has actually done a good job of getting rid of the ball when nothing is there. He is actually having a pretty good year. He has made some great throws and seems to do a good job getting rid of the ball. Not having knowing Rex before playing for the Redskins, you wouldn't think he is the same player. I am worried about Steven Jackson. Our front 7 is much improved and hopefully they can play the run more since the passing situation in St. Louis isn't exactly threatening right now.
    That is correct he is having a pretty good year, I did not say that he wasn't. However he is the key in this game for the Redskins, and as we both know he is still Rex Grossman and he has his moments. That being said, I strongly believe that if sufficient pressure is on Rex mistakes will happen. These are just my opinions. Also you are very right the Redskins front 7 is much improved. Infact the whole Defense is littered with good to great players. Someone I have been very impressed with is Ryan Kerrigan. Best of luck this week.

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    Not only do I want the Rams to win, but I want to see them do it by playing good football- not winning an ugly 16-10 or 15-13 affair at home. Yeah, I know, a win is a win, but I want to see this team start playing efficient, smart, fundamentally good football in which they play to potential.

Sunday BETTER be the day- or this season is gonna' get REAL ugly REAL fast.
    I also believe that if this team doesn't pull out a victory THIS week the season hinges on being over.

rayzorram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I completely agree. I want to see this team look like a team, with every player carrying their weight and doing their job. If they do that, I too will be satisfied. I also feel if they do that, they will win.
    You are so right r8rh8rmike when you say every player has to win the individual battles no matter where they are. I can't help but think that special teams are going to play a very important role in the outcome of this game. Donnie Jones and Josh Brown will be important in holding there consistency of what they have been doing but it is our punt return team I have concerns and hope that the rookie Salas has a breakout game and overcomes the nerves he showed last week. GO RAMMIES!!!!!!!!!

IBleedBnG83 is offline Registered User

Thanks, you guys the same. I was very impressed with St. Louis last year and expected a lot from them this year. There is still plenty of time left in the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12