Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jdpbmo Guest

Super Bowl

Rams vs. Steelers, if Steelers lock home field advantage, otherwise it could be whomever is hot...I know that's kind of a cop out. I do like the Steelers out of the AFC, just ask DJ. I think there was a post weeks and weeks ago along the same line.

I am like so so so so so many Ram and, in general, football fans in that I don't think there is a football team playing right now that can beat the Rams if they hang onto the ball. I don't care who it is or where they are, if the Rams don't give up the ball they win.

TX this is just for you big boy, what movie?

TONIGHT THE DRINKS ARE ON ME, TONIGHT THEY'RE ON ME. BARKEEP, I'D LIKE A BEER AND A TROUGH OF SPRITZER FOR MY FRIEND.

DJRamFan Guest
    i'm starting to retract my feelings on the raiders. after watching the way the defense crumbles with the run game. I'll take pittsburgh (even though i'm sick of my roommates and everyone else at school talking about them). Miami could still do something, maybe, but not likely. The AFC is definitely a weak conference.

stlouy Guest

Cool Well, Happy Valley...

I can understand Your getting nauseous hearing about the Squeelers all the time! I live in NW Pa. & hear it all the time.

They are lookin' pretty good in a weak div. but I still think the Fish are gonna be in The Big Easy in early Feb. Good 'D', and their offence is starting to click.

Plus it would be a bigtime grudge match from us whipping their tails good in week three. (Not to mention pre-season).

:lid: :shield: :lid:
    Last edited by stlouy; -12-15-2001 at 07:27 PM.

Warner13 Guest

the chowds?

Hey New England is looking pretty good, prehaps they could make a run at it, although they lack experience it the QB postion. And their running game isnt that great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12