Thread: Superbowl

RaminMemphis,10 is offline Registered User

Superbowl

Realistically, I know we can get back to the playoffs but
    do you guys think we can go all the way hence. 1999-2000 season

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Superbowl

its june,we can all think positive and say whatever we want to so here goes SUPER BOWL 41 CHAMPS ST. LOUIS RAMS.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I think that realistically, we might not even get to the playoffs, this is Linehan's first time as headcoach, now statistically as a coach, we probably would make playoffs, it all depends on injuries during training camp and the regular season, no one ever thought we'd win our SB, especially coming off from a crummy year, so hey, you just never know, you can't rule out the so called "impossible"

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

If this team improves its run defense, special teams play, and stays away from any serious injuries, they could go deep in the playoffs. Its not like Linehan dosent have an offense to work with. We have have a lot of talent, now we just need to see how the coaches blend them all together. I for 1 am fired up & expect big things from this years Rams.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Anything is possible, but this team needs a multitude of questions answered before any predictions can be made.

rams! is offline Registered User

Definately

SteelDynasty is offline Registered User

It'll come down to turnovers...if the Rams use their new playmakers like Whitherspoon, Chavous, and Hill to force more turnovers on defense, I can see the 2006 Rams having a similiar year to the 2003 Rams.

I'd be optimistic if I were you.....we both know what it's like for our teams to have huge turnarounds. The Rams from 1998-1999, and my Steelers from 2003-2004. I knew the Steelers had a good team on paper heading into 2004, despite what the media said. Looking at the Rams roster, it appears to be a mostly solid team despite what the media says, so I'm expecting good things out of the Rams.

By the way, I still wish my Steelers hadn't choked against the Pats in 2001.... I would've loved to see Steelers vs Rams in SuperBowl XXXVI. Would have been a hell of a game....

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Anything is possible, but this team needs a multitude of questions answered before any predictions can be made.
    Could you fully list those questions...with supporting examples...for us?LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

AlphaRam - Could you fully list those questions...with supporting examples...for us?LOL.

Hmmm. Let's just say we only have one area that doesn't involve new personnel or players coming back from injury. That area would be place kicker. The rest....??