Thread: superbowl rams?

WestSideRamsFan Guest

superbowl rams?

im not a very optimistic person but imo the rams will become a superbowl contender if they trade for jenkins and draft patrick willis. this will make our defense more than decent and will make us a super bowl favorite. what do u guys think?:l

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: superbowl rams?

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRamsFan View Post
    im not a very optimistic person but imo the rams will become a superbowl contender if they trade for jenkins and draft patrick willis. this will make our defense more than decent and will make us a super bowl favorite. what do u guys think?:l
    Superbowl may be a bit of a stretch, but it sounds nice!
    Let's get passed the pre-season, try to win the divsion, get into the playoffs and then we'll see what happens...

What impresses you the most about Patrick Willis?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Well, I it's pretty clear that none of the so called experts think we are worth anything. Hence the no Monday night or Sunday night games. The Rams are still a team living in the shadow of th GSOT era and won't get any respect until they can prove other wise. I know this team has the talent to be one of the best again in the NFC. But I look at some of the " stacked." teams in the AFC and I know we still have a long way's to go in some areas. *cough, defense.* Regardless, i'm looking toward to a long over due good year and some new found respect for this team. GO RAMS!

WestSideRamsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Superbowl may be a bit of a stretch, but it sounds nice!
    Let's get passed the pre-season, try to win the divsion, get into the playoffs and then we'll see what happens...

What impresses you the most about Patrick Willis?
    i think that p. willis is exactly what our defense needs. he can be a very fast weakside LB for us and since we play a 4-3, speed at that position is very important. he is a freak as a LB and can cover and tackle like a monster. My dad is an Ole Miss alumni and i always watch the Ole Miss games with him and i must admit he is incredible. i hope the whiners dont pick him up:\

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

i think that p. willis is exactly what our defense needs. he can be a very fast weakside LB for us and since we play a 4-3, speed at that position is very important. he is a freak as a LB and can cover and tackle like a monster. My dad is an Ole Miss alumni and i always watch the Ole Miss games with him and i must admit he is incredible. i hope the whiners dont pick him up:\
    we already have two definite weakside linebackers on the roster, possibly three. if we add Willis he definitely wouldnt play there

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I wouldn't say "Superbowl favorite". Dark horse candidate, maybe. We've got a lot of talent on offense and some potential on defense, but this team is really going to have to come together.

Raze Guest

Our Offense can win the Superbowl, shame the Defense is lagging behind

Varg6 is offline Registered User

this will make our defense more than decent and will make us a super bowl favorite.

Trust me, ESPN "analysts" are quite political, and by that I simply mean we'd have to do things like the whiners/patriots did this free agency to even get the hype. Last year's 8-8 record was a "surprise" and was thought to be better than what most would have thought we would've gotten for our record. But that didn't last long, and it wasn't on the TV or anything. We're going to be under the radar the whole entire season, and frankly I am glad it is like that. I don't want the hype, but either which way, if we get Jenkins or not, we won't get the hype the whiners and patriots will get during the off-season and pre-season. It is all about big time names, and look who we have as QB, Marc Bulger? Who? The most underrated, most underappreciated QB in the whole entire league.

However, I think (even last year) if we just have a mediocre-good defense, we'd be able to go deep in the playoffs, if not to the superbowl and win it all. But until that defensive line gets a 'fixin, we're just a potential football team at best.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

blood85 Guest

Let's just get through this draft with some good young players. Then, let's make it through Pre-season healthy. We definitely have the talent. We need more Defense. We have to be able to stop teams in OUR division first(aka the sea-fowl). Once we do that, you can say that we have turned the corner.

The Shredder Guest

Talking Re: superbowl rams?

CAR - L
    SF - W
    @TB - W
    @DAL - L
    ARZ - W
    @BAL - L
    @SEA - L
    CLE - W
    @NO - L
    @SF - L
    SEA - W
    ATL - L
    @CIN - L
    GB - W
    PIT - W
    @ARZ - L

Rams final record 7-9, no playoff berth. More than likely will be drafting in the same spot the following season.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

how do you figure the rams being a 7-9 team??? the rams have pretty much the same schedule as they do last year... tampa bay hasnt really gotten any better, the falcons have a new coach in bobby petrino, the sains i honestly dont believe will have a great season.. their defense last year outplayed their potential last year...

theodus69 Guest

A friend of mine has benn training Georgia's son to kick. He said the buzz at Rams Park is that they are goin to take it all. He's been to alot of camps and said he has never seen a camp this confident!!!!! We shall see. And this is before the DRAFT!!!!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

it's not gonna happen. We aren't going to get Jenkins, and this defense is going to be terrible again next year

WestSideRamsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    it's not gonna happen. We aren't going to get Jenkins, and this defense is going to be terrible again next year
    bitter.....party of one!!
    u must be one of those suicidal people with no hope to live.......maybe an undercover whiner fan

theodus69 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    Hey shlebrock, don't be giving up already! Silver Tequilla and Diet Squirt.......No hang over!!