Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User

The Superbowl is in St Louis...

Here comes one of our many upcoming "Superbowl" games. This is a must win versus Jacksonville, no doubt about it. We really need to be prepared for this game vs the Jags. This Jags team trust me when I say this, aren't the Saints. We need to be 100% prepared and need to come out on fire in all phases of the game.

If there is any chance that Bulger could play and be somewhat effective, he might have to get in there and lead us to a win.

If Bulger can't play then we really need to step up and run the ball well to take some pressure off of Martin.

So heres to the "Superbowl" Sunday October 30 in St Louis

P.S. The "Superbowl" will have a BYE Week 9 Nov 6, but rest assured will be back Week 10 Sun Nov 13 vs SEATTLE.

Let's get fired up Rams.

BRUUUUUUUUCE

Mr.Blond Guest

Re: The Superbowl is in St Louis...

I agree with you on all accounts except Marc stepping in to lead us to a win. The only way I see that is him calling plays in to Martin from the sidelines. Marc Bugler is a punk IMHO. I rather have Martin in there, 100%.

Mr.Blond Guest

Must win game, defintley. But Bulger isnt' the guy to do it.
    Last edited by Mr.Blond; -10-24-2005 at 02:32 AM.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Blond

Bugler is a cancer on this team and always has been.
    EASY ON MARC!! HE'S A DECENT QB, THROWS A PRETTY BALL AND HAS HAD MANY AWESOME STRIKES FOR TDs.
    YOU MIGHT SAY HE'S A POOR MANS DAN MARINO.
    THOUGH, HE MY BE A PIX-DIX AT TIMES, HE'S OUR GUY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mr.Blond Guest

Poor man's Dan Marino? That's the worst guy for our team! Dan Marino, never won anything either! I don't want that on our team.:clanram:

Anyways this thread isnt about Bulger.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

I agree with you on all accounts except Marc stepping in to lead us to a win. The only way I see that is him calling plays in to Martin from the sidelines. Marc Bugler is a punk IMHO. I rather have Martin in there, 100%.
    No offense, but did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Please tell us why you think Marc Bulger is a punk. This should be good. LOL

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Blond
    Marc Bugler is a punk IMHO.
    Yea, I gotta go with Zig on this one.......some elaboration on this statement would be appreciated.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Either way with Bulger or without him, this game defines our season as of right now. If we lose this one and go to 3-5 it will be a real challenge to catch Seattle to win the division. I would have to say that we have no chance at a wild card the NFC East is too strong.

If we were in the NFC North we wouldn't have these problems, the division would be locked up for us already :tongue: LOL

But seriously every game we play from now on is our "Superbowl" If the Rams don't have that type of "Superbowl" mentality, then we are in trouble.

It's time to suck it up Rams and leave it all out on the field for every game for the rest of the year.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

tim
    tim is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Blond
    wow congratulations on being completely wrong and having no idea what you're talking about.

but yah, the point of thread is right - must win game for sure. then we go in to the bye week and hopefully come out completely healthy (with the exception of Martz, of course).

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Marc is no punk by no means..................Martz gives his QB's their plays and has always let the qb's throw at will ! So tell me ,if you were the qb and had to throw with NO line protection as did MB and KW can you really blame the QB for what the coach has taught them to do?............I'd say not!........Don't always care for the way Marc throws sometimes carelessly but, he's young and MM has taught him these ways!............KW threw some bad passes also and believe me there were times when i was calling for his benching too! But, under this system i really can't fault the players as much as i do the coaching staff!....Warner nor Bulger has had much of a line of late until the last few games!.......Then the coaching staff has finally made personnel changes! There should be more changes on the Oline if it were me!
    Last edited by talkstoangels61; -10-24-2005 at 04:14 PM.

With Martz out the rest of the season, let's hope the Rams can keep up the intensity for the rest of the season. Time to play the "Superbowl" this week vs the Jags.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Say what you want about Bulger, but he is in no way, shape or form a punk. What he has been almost all season is a human punching bag that keeps poping up.

I think Joe Vitt and the guys are ready to lay it all out on the field this week vs Jax. God knows they need to. Go Rams!
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

LDJOHN55 is offline Registered User

First off, I agree about the importance of this and the rest of the games of the season.

I don't think that we can/have to play at 100% to win. We just cannot afford to play at 40-60% like during our losses. I'm not nit-picking, but we have talent on the field and sidelines. Coach Vitt seems to be able to keep focus on the game at hand. So what, D-Lewis got tossed for NOT BEING A PUNK. I give him props for sending that message that he wasn't taking that abuse from some other Jethro on the field. (What's he supposed to do - tell the REF? Coach?..... Everyone would call him the biggest puss in the game). I hate that he got tossed out of the game, but he served notice that we're not a team of 'finesse/punk-ass' players. I just had to vent on that one.

I believe the team is gelling together. The timing seems to be there and the kinks are working out. I would like to see Mr. Steven Jackson JUST RUN STRAIGHT AHEAD instead to laterally; don't try to be fancy and hold onto that rock.

Everything else will work itself out.

Win Baby!!!!!
    :clanram:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast