Thread: The SWARM

RAMble On is offline Registered User

The SWARM

You always hear that defense wins championships. Well we have one of the best in the league. I would love to see this unit doing their thing in the Super Bowl.

Aeneas Williams needs a ring. He has had such a positive impact on this team.

Do you think Adam Archuleta has a shot at the rookie of the year?

For the first time in a long while, the D is as exciting as the O. I hope we can keep it going for a long time. It would be great if our defense would eventually be considered the best in team history.

Go SWARM!

The Spartan General-King Leonidas shouted "Molon Labe" to the Persian King Xerxes, when Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, and his people if they would lay down their arms. The phrase literally means, "Come and get them"... At the time, the Persian army outnumbered the Spartans 600,000 to 300, or 2,000-1.

DJRamFan is offline Registered User
    i would love to see archuleta get ROTY, but i don't think it will happen for the simple reason he plays defense, it would be very hard for him to outdraw the attraction of tomlinson, a-train, etc. offense is usually more noticeable, plus he doesn't make a lot of noise to draw the average fan's attention.

Williams is from louisiana so this would be perfectly scripted, he does need a ring and it would look good on him.
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

RAMble On is offline Registered User
    I read somewhere that Martz had T-Shirts made that said The Swarm on the front and all of the defensive players names on the back. He gave them to each player after one of the games.

Man, I would love to get my hands on one of those. Even a replica.
    The Spartan General-King Leonidas shouted "Molon Labe" to the Persian King Xerxes, when Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, and his people if they would lay down their arms. The phrase literally means, "Come and get them"... At the time, the Persian army outnumbered the Spartans 600,000 to 300, or 2,000-1.

The Limey is offline Registered User
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by RAMble On
    [B]I read somewhere that Martz had T-Shirts made that said The Swarm on the front and all of the defensive players names on the back.

I've seen the Swarm, and doesn't Michael Caine kill every last bee with his gun (or is that Zulu?)
    Either way they come to an unpleasant end.
    Let's hope that isn't the second Caine film to have a bad omen for the Rams (the first being Get Carter - a film about an self-centered, lazy piece of sh!t who takes everyone for a ride and ends up in Hell. Or Tennessee, whichever is nearer.)
    But as long as our special teams doesn't get nicknamed "Jaws - The Revenge" we should be okay.
    Last edited by The Limey; -11-29-2001 at 07:12 AM.