View Poll Results: Who is going to challange the Rams??

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vikings

7 6.42%
  • Panthers

18 16.51%
  • Packers

0 0%
  • Seahawks

20 18.35%
  • Eagles

29 26.61%
  • Giants

1 0.92%
  • Cowboys

12 11.01%
  • Other

22 20.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which team

serkicker32 is offline Registered User

Re: Which team

i think the team that will challange us the most is the vikings because one of there strengths is a strong and fast interior line that will most likely cause our offensive line some problems. Put that with their strong secondary (which has two very talented corners and a pro bowl safety) and their explosive offense then they have a very good shot, as long as there are no major injuries.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    Ok ... so I don't care about shrapnel ... but I do worry about the devil ... and if I can keep its attention distracted ... I might have more time to make sense of what little the Rams' FO has done ...
    So my sharply worded shrapnel is losing it's effectiveness. Bummer.

Let me give you a glimmer of hope adarian. Brendan Fraser, in the movie Bedazzled, made a deal with the devil. 7 wishes for his soul. The wishes did not work out and Brendan escaped with his soul by committing a truly benevolent act, thus breaking the contract with the devil.

Good can triumph over evil, at times, even if you have dealt your soul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    So my sharply worded shrapnel is losing it's effectiveness. Bummer.

Good can triumph over evil, at times, even if you have dealt your soul.

I will always believe ... sharply worded shrapnel is always effective ... the question is whether one admits to whether the shrapnel was on point or not ... the trick I think is to believe it was effective regardless of what the other says ....

But when cavorting with the devil ... I prefer to take my cue from The Ninth Gate with Johnny Depp ... 3 separate books, each with illustrations drawn by Lucifer ... some are forgeries but which ones ... nine illustrations together draw a picture about what the Devil will do with your soul if you navigate through the maze.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Adarian, don't you worry about if "I" think that the shrapnel is losing its effectiveness. There are far bigger and better weapons in my arsenal, which can be used if the shrapnel fails.

I was being easy on you because I thought I heard some concern in your posts, perhaps even a little fear for the devil and its dealings; however it now appears that you are comfortable "cavorting with the devil."

So you prefer dangerous playmates. Mental note to self, beware of Adarian's playmates. I am not certain that I should be comfortable with the devil since so many can be bought with a nice song and dance, or a promise of fame and fortune.

Please enlighten me, what does the devil do with your soul if you make it through the maze?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JellyOpal is offline Registered User
    Macomb, IL home of Rams summer training camp

Spoons? Shrapnel? What the heck are you all talking about? (I'm all for spooning though, but still, what's that got to do with football?)

Seahawks have our Wistrom. He's gonna put the hurt on our boy Marc. I'm really just throwing them some support since they have him. Anymore, it's hard to predict what team will show the most resistance (remember, resistance is futile).

I like the Ninth Gate. Depp does good work. But once again, what's that got to do with this poll? You all need to get some sleep or something. Hehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12