Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tampa_Ram
  • 1 Post By Nick

Thread: This team is cursed - AMENDOLA OUT FOR THE YEAR, FLETCHER INJURES KNEE AT PRACTICE

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

This team is cursed - AMENDOLA OUT FOR THE YEAR, FLETCHER INJURES KNEE AT PRACTICE

Amendola is out for the year with triceps injury.

Fletcher went down in severe pain in the knee after getting tangled up with MSW. MRI scheduled, looks bad.

How can this team not be cursed? Year, after year, after year, after year, after year ....

If it's Fletcher's same knee again, place yet ANOTHER CB needed on this list. Doubtful he recovers from two and plays at a high level.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Re: This team is cursed - AMENDOLA OUT FOR THE YEAR, FLETCHER INJURES KNEE AT PRACTIC

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Amendola is out for the year with triceps injury.

Fletcher went down in severe pain in the knee after getting tangled up with MSW. MRI scheduled, looks bad.

How can this team not be cursed? Year, after year, after year, after year, after year ....

If it's Fletcher's same knee again, place yet ANOTHER CB needed on this list. Doubtful he recovers from two and plays at a high level.
    ...I think we were just handed the proverbial "Nail in the Coffin".

Per the Rams twitter btw, where they dont even try to put a positive spin on it

Some potentially bad news on injury front: CB Bradley Fletcher suffered a knee injury in 1 on 1 drills. Will have MRI to check it out.
    Last edited by THOLTFAN81; -10-05-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Re: This team is cursed - AMENDOLA OUT FOR THE YEAR, FLETCHER INJURES KNEE AT PRACTIC

wow, it never ends please make it stop!!! no more injuries!!!!! part of the sky just fell.
    ZiaRam likes this.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

This is what is on NFL.com...

St. Louis Rams wide receiver Mike Sims-Walker and cornerback Bradley Fletcher and were both injured practice Wednesday, the team's final sessions before its bye week.

Fletcher was covering Sims-Walker on a pass play during one-on-one drills and landed awkwardly on his right knee. He said he will get an MRI exam but that the injury isn't a bad one. Sims-Walker also hurt his shoulder on the play, but Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo said the injury isn't considered serious.
    According to a Twitter post from the team, injured wide receiver Danny Amendola was in Texas Wednesday to have second opinion on his dislocated elbow and his status remains in question. Amendola took part in one practice last week on a limited basis but has yet to play since suffering the injury in Week 1.
    Defensive coordinator Ken Flajole even pulled a groin demonstrating a play as a linebacker during the practice. He said: "I was trying to be a young guy and help on the pass drill and I realized I'm an old guy."
    The winless Rams won't play again until an Oct. 16 game at Green Bay.
    Where did your source about Amendola come from?

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Packers went 10 and 6 and won the superbowl with 16 on IR. We will rally around these backups and play good football.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

And here I thought I was being sneaky by grabbing Amendola off waivers two weeks ago in FF.
    ZiaRam likes this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    This is what is on NFL.com...

Where did your source about Amendola come from?
    Twitter, and rotoworld.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

Thank goodness it's a bye week this week. If Fletcher is out for the season, then we'll end up pulling a 4-12 season or less unless Robbins and Hall finds the Fountain of Youth and starts playing like they did last season...

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    wow, it never ends please make it stop!!! no more injuries!!!!! part of the sky just fell.
    And i thought it was a dead bird that fell out of the sky today and landed on my car! -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    And here I thought I was being sneaky by grabbing Amendola off waivers two weeks ago in FF.
    I did the same thing...