RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

For the Team: Week 13

This post is directed straight to the players and coaches of the Rams.

We know you visit us, or at least you hear about what we are saying over here. So, I'm just going to be vocal, and say what I think, and hope you DO read this. A response would be cool, but I don't expect one.

Marc - I read your comments you made after the game. That didn't sound like the guy I met in October of last year. You sound furious, and you have every right to be. I know you are one heck of a great QB, and your calm manner you have is one reason you can shred teams when you need to. But, after today, speak your mind. I'm behind you.

Steven Jackson - I wondered about you at first. This season, you made me a believer. You aren't Marshall, and that's a good thing. You've earned respect on your own. I like seeing you pound that ball, taking the defense with you. Keep it up.

Isaac - Yeah, you are getting older, but you still have the moves. Don't just give up now. Even though you haven't made the 'big play' this year, you can.

Torry - one bit of advice. Throw a fit. Scream. Get fired up. Oh, yeah, and score more TD's.

Ritchie - Love the fierceness, but calm down a tiny bit. Those zebras don't like entheusiasm as much as I do.

Alex - do NOT move UNTIL the snap. And when you do move...keep EVERYONE away from Marc.

Adam - Love your work ethic, but if you hurt too much to play, think about the team first. We'll understand.

Tye and Fakhir - Consistent play is THE goal here. Yes, we love the INT's. We'd like consistent 3 and outs, too.

Pisa - you are one tough kid. A dislocated elbow doesn't slow you down, but since the broken hand, you've been quiet. Kinda wierd, if you ask me. Where'd you go?

Oshimigo - when you see someone NOT wearing blue and gold, and they have the ball....TAKE THEM TO THE GROUND!!!

Wilkins - what can I say? You da man!

The rest of you guys - where's the fire? The object of the game is WINNING. Sure, you like those big paychecks, but here's a secret....if you work hard, play harder, and start winning, those checks might just get bigger. Don't work hard, lose games, you might be asking people, "Ya want fries with that?", and that does NOT pay well. You went to college. Use the education. Who makes more money, a great football player, or an out of work liberal arts major?

If anyone wants to add to this, go ahead, but please remember, you are representing the Clan here....

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: For the Team: Week 13

To the entire defense...get motivated by Marc's words. I'd be ashamed, try to get motivated!!!!!!!!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

you should send each player an email at nflplayers.com.... send ten to everyone on defence!

Wheres scott's message?

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever View Post
    Wheres scott's message?
    I'm still trying to translate it from 'French' into appropriate English.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    I'm still trying to translate it from 'French' into appropriate English.
    That may take awhile...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams