Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Terrible terrible Ram fans

Yes,this is going to get under the skin of the Rams fans that DID attend the dome yesterday and for that I am sorry because you guys took the time to support your team so no, I am not getting at you.

I think people in St Louis should be ashamed to wear Ram gear and to be honest, you dont deserve this Ram team. Your team is in the play off hunt and they get out manned in their own home? Are you kidding me! Dont give me the "countys in a mess and there is no money" crap. If members from the other side of YOUR state can travel how many hours to get to YOUR home and outman you, you dont use that.

If St Louis loose the Rams to another city, pin the loss on their "dont care" attitude and THIS game.

Rant over, flame away.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Terrible terrible Ram fans

Whoa... And I thought I was harsh towards St. Louisians when I called them "disgraceful fans" if they don't sky-rocket the ticket sales during the Isaac Bruce retirement at the Carolina game.

BrokenWing is online now Registered User

*sigh*

Since I don't know where to begin and I am really sick of this, I'm not even going to say anything more.

Other than, sunday made me seriously consider quitting the forum as an active poster.
    Last edited by BrokenWing; -12-20-2010 at 05:18 AM.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

If this WAS facebook i'd press the like button. It is a shame that the fans in st.louis don't show up.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I watched this game in my room and was in shock. The only thing that let me know this was in St Louis was the paint on the field. Other wise this was a home game for Kansas. Made me sick at my stomach.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

All I'm going to say is that it's good to hear from you, Dez!

rampower is offline Registered User

I Have to disagree dez. they are not rams fans. That's the problem. Embarrassing.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    Yes,this is going to get under the skin of the Rams fans that DID attend the dome yesterday and for that I am sorry because you guys took the time to support your team so no, I am not getting at you.

I think people in St Louis should be ashamed to wear Ram gear and to be honest, you dont deserve this Ram team. Your team is in the play off hunt and they get out manned in their own home? Are you kidding me! Dont give me the "countys in a mess and there is no money" crap. If members from the other side of YOUR state can travel how many hours to get to YOUR home and outman you, you dont use that.

If St Louis loose the Rams to another city, pin the loss on their "dont care" attitude and THIS game.

Rant over, flame away.

Ahhhhhhh, this is quite the ballsy post. But oh, so, oh, so, oh, so true ....

Yesterday's game really bothered me. To the point where I told my wife that I was a little emotionally burned out on football come afternoon, that I wasn't sure if I really wanted to watch her Packers-Patriots game ...

And alot of this was from what I saw in the Dome yesterday. For years, and years, I've heard the excuses why the fans don't come to the Dome in droves. The top reason was because the Rams are not winning ....

Well, now folks, we are winning, and they still are not coming to the Dome. We've been averaging about 53000 a game all year ....

So what do I see yesterday? Sure, I was expecting to see a couple thousand Chiefs fans, no doubt. But what did I actually see? Thousands and thousands of Chiefs fans in PSL SEATS! Seats that are owned by some supposed Ram "fan" that he peddled off to a Chief fan to make a profit, despite the fact that we are in the middle of the playoff hunt. What is this crap? I expect to see them in common areas, but all distributed among PSL areas? Freaking nonsense ...

Don't give me this B.S. about the economy. It certainly didn't stop the K.C. fans from making the drive, and having to pay for the tickets. Or is it that the economy only affects St. Louis? Again, another bunch of B.S. ...

I cheer for the uniform, not the city. I like the city of St. Louis, it's a fun place to come and visit, and a decently short drive for me. But I am willing to sacrifice my selfish intentions for this team to move to a city that actually gives a damn about the team, regardless of where it is ...

And for those that don't like this, I don't care. There are no more excuses. St. Louis lost a football team once before, and it is clear why. They are on their way to losing another one, and it will be rightfully deserved ....

I wanted to vomit when I heard Chief fans chanting in our Dome at the end of the game. Absolutely disgusting ....

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Ahhhhhhh, this is quite the ballsy post. But oh, so, oh, so, oh, so true ....

Yesterday's game really bothered me. To the point where I told my wife that I was a little emotionally burned out on football come afternoon, that I wasn't sure if I really wanted to watch her Packers-Patriots game ...

And alot of this was from what I saw in the Dome yesterday. For years, and years, I've heard the excuses why the fans don't come to the Dome in droves. The top reason was because the Rams are not winning ....

Well, now folks, we are winning, and they still are not coming to the Dome. We've been averaging about 53000 a game all year ....

So what do I see yesterday? Sure, I was expecting to see a couple thousand Chiefs fans, no doubt. But what did I actually see? Thousands and thousands of Chiefs fans in PSL SEATS! Seats that are owned by some supposed Ram "fan" that he peddled off to a Chief fan to make a profit, despite the fact that we are in the middle of the playoff hunt. What is this crap? I expect to see them in common areas, but all distributed among PSL areas? Freaking nonsense ...

Don't give me this B.S. about the economy. It certainly didn't stop the K.C. fans from making the drive, and having to pay for the tickets. Or is it that the economy only affects St. Louis? Again, another bunch of B.S. ...

I cheer for the uniform, not the city. I like the city of St. Louis, it's a fun place to come and visit, and a decently short drive for me. But I am willing to sacrifice my selfish intentions for this team to move to a city that actually gives a damn about the team, regardless of where it is ...

And for those that don't like this, I don't care. There are no more excuses. St. Louis lost a football team once before, and it is clear why. They are on their way to losing another one, and it will be rightfully deserved ....

I wanted to vomit when I heard Chief fans chanting in our Dome at the end of the game. Absolutely disgusting ....
    Well said. I stated a long time ago that Rams fans aren't even close to being the rabid, supportive bunch you see in Pittsburgh, Green Bay, New York, Philly and a number of other places. It is a shame that those who DO GO to games regularly get lumped in with the pretenders- an unfortunate side effect of fan apathy.

The economy is always a touchy thing, because there are people out there with very real issues. But I am a teacher- hardly filthy rich- and I found a way to get to Tampa- an 1100 mile trip- this year to see the Rams. Fans who live inside of 60 miles from the dome should be there to see a team finally playing meaningful football games in December, no matter how bad the division is.

Bottom line is that you can point to any reason you want, and none of them excuse having an opposing team's fans being both more visible and more vocal than your own. An embarrassment.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I've never understood why the seats are red. Paint them blue......at least give the impression of Ram fans in the building.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

I am not going to lie, a few of my friends here always make fun of the rams. Saying they have the worst crowds at games. "Its all just old people, nobody wears jerseys and all they do is sit and clap like its an opera." Not just this game, I get this feeling in almost every home game I watch. We do not match the intensity or attendance of 90% of the teams in the NFL. And that hurts my heart. Because if I lived in STL, I would scrap all my part time job money for season tickets before I spend it on anything else. Go in with a Steven Jackson Jersey and root my heart out every home game.

Btw that quote is direct from one of my friends. Not mine. He ofcourse is an Eagles fan, so I doubt any team can match that their fan's intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    If this WAS facebook i'd press the like button.
    watch this space, when the forum upgrades, that will be there

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    I've never understood why the seats are red. Paint them blue......at least give the impression of Ram fans in the building.
    Maybe we should start calling the "so called St Louis ram fans" "red seaters" cause thats all you see at a game ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    All I'm going to say is that it's good to hear from you, Dez!
    Always here bro, just have stuff going on

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    I Have to disagree dez. they are not rams fans. That's the problem. Embarrassing.
    yep, I agree Julian, they the ultimate in "band wagon fans"

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast