throwback week

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    BlueTalon is offline Registered User

Re: Terrible terrible Ram fans

Pardon me for interrupting, but what the heck are PSL seats?

BrokenWing is online now Registered User

Personally Licensed Seats is I believe what PSL stands for. Basically, instead of selling season tickets the intelligent way every other team on the planet does, the Rams say: "You have to buy a PSL" which varies in price, but most of them are expensive and all of them are the best seats in the house. Having a PSL means you can get season tickets. Everyone else is screwed.

I think if you look up "bad idea" it's right there.

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

Sorry to hear it.

Obviously I don't support the team. Since you know, I post here or read articles here every single day and have a lot of Rams gear. But you know, I live in the area, so I must be a horrible fan.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

And yes I have been to games in the STL, and I don't have CEO or M.D. money.

I don't know what to say to that, because anything I want to say will get deleted and result in a warning. Unlike all the things anyone who happens to hate st.louis fans are saying.

It sure looks a lot like a personal attack. There is a big difference between what you are saying and what you *could* be saying. You *could* be saying you find it frustrating that people didn't show up in force, which I would understand. Instead you're saying "St.louis fans don't deserve this team."

Among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    I don't know what to say to that, because anything I want to say will get deleted and result in a warning. Unlike all the things anyone who happens to hate st.louis fans are saying.

It sure looks a lot like a personal attack. There is a big difference between what you are saying and what you *could* be saying. You *could* be saying you find it frustrating that people didn't show up in force, which I would understand. Instead you're saying "St.louis fans don't deserve this team."

Among other things.
    Again, not all fans in STL are weak, but Sunday, was not a very strong case of fan support....booing the home team???? Unbelievable.

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Obviously I don't support the team. Since you know, I post here or read articles here every single day and have a lot of Rams gear. But you know, I live in the area, so I must be a horrible fan.

Feel guilty? It is not an attack on you but as Rams fans in the area as a whole. I tell you what though the Anaheim fans cant say a damn thing. I sat in Nor Cal at the time the Rams needed them in the stands to stay in anaheim and they were not there. So the guilt belongs with them too.

I agree whole heartedly that the stadium must be full of Rams fans! If this was a Cardinals game it would be full. This reminds of when I heard all the bears fans cheering on Mon night a cpl years ago. PATHETIC!!

When I went to the bash 4 or 5 years ago I remember being looked at like I was crazy for yelling and screaming on 4th and one when the saints were going for it. I was in Shock that day at how this loud dome i kept hearing about was like going to the library.

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    I believe that some rams fans on here do enjoy calling out st louis. Like this thread for example no reason what so ever to say that stl rams fans are terrible just because we couldnt make the game.

So your saying the EJD is always filled with the other team? I dont believe that to be true. St louis has stepped it up this year and we havent had a blackout this year as opposed to last year there were at least 8.

I have been saving up the entire season just to goto one game and I only live two hours away. So that kinda tells you how much cash flow I have and there are a lot of people around here in the same situation. I was going to goto the KC game but I figured we wouldnt win so I decided to goto the niners game instead. And there were probally people out there that thought the same thing.

I was looking at tickets for the KC game and they were generally almost double the price as the niners game so I am sure that was a deterrent for many people to.

I can say the same to you bud. The Rams are in St. Louis DEAL WITH IT.
    With that sort of turnout, you guys are sealing your own fate.

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

What is all this talk about moving the team anyway?? I thought the new owner said the RAms will be staying put.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
    Feel guilty?

Freaking seriously?

No you know what, I'm done with this trash of a thread.

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Freaking seriously?

No you know what, I'm done with this trash of a thread.
    You are taking things as a personal attack??? Why do you feel guilty? The only reason you should be defensive is if you feel guilty. No one is calling you out. I think it is pretty obvious though that the stadium should be full of Rams Fans not Cheifs fans.

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    If you choose to take it personal, thats your choice, I AM calling out the St Louis fan base. WHERE ARE YOU and WHY WERE YOU NOT THERE SUNDAY?
    I'm with Dez on this one, i'm not taking personal attacks on anyone, but where are you GSOT fans, STl.fans, or whatever you call yourselves nowdays......where????

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
    You are taking things as a personal attack??? Why do you feel guilty? The only reason you should be defensive is if you feel guilty. No one is calling you out. I think it is pretty obvious though that the stadium should be full of Rams Fans not Cheifs fans.
    Thank you LaRamsFanLongTime and Dez, it's exactly what i've been saying, in different words, to many people get their feewings hurt, boo-hoo, but yet these same so so-called Rams-fans,GSOT fans, Diehards, Zealots or whatever, were MIA on sunday, man what a disgrace.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

With the issues of the PSL-holders being ridiculously priced, Kroenke better see to this that allowing those seats to be for people who pay a fair price in this economy will cash in better revenue. But I understand that owning a sports franchise is a business-first matter and whichever does provide better revenue whether it be those ridiculous PSL-holders or removing that system to better appease the St. Louis community is up to the owner.

LaRamsFanLongTime, nice to see that you live in Murrieta.